What did you do to your car today?

well today i drove it to work, then i drove it to kfc at lunch. then i drove it back to work. then i drove it into the workshop. then i bled the brake lines and found a bubble in the front, which was causing my brakes to go soft yesterday after i changed the calipers but yeah put these bad boys on yesterday. very happy with the result now

Put in the bootliner Supatouring sold to me and drove it. While heading through peak hour in the city to get to uni something whacked my bootlid hard enough to put in a nice dent <_< .

It was big enough that when I heard the bang the driver behind me was having a gawk as to where the mystery item came from. Not particularly impressed.

5minute wash at 6am drive to waitara mackas to meet up with mx5 club for drive to tattlers hunter valley. only they were meeting at mcgraths hill maccas.im a stoopid! drove to windsor 1 hour behind them then up putty rd to milbrodale rd. onto broke and wollombi. some great windy roads. meet at winery quick tasting do the reverse trip home. minus going to waitara. mx5 guys get 50 cars to meet, looks good all same type plus a couple of mr2s and datsun 2000s.

Put in the panel shop to finally get the passanger door and rear bar fixed. (old ladies in red cars seem to be attracted to my car. two separate incidents)...

So excited. Got estimated quote to respray faded paint on roof, tailgate, spoiler & bonnet... around $2g. not too bad. the next thing on the to do list.

A broke my scan gauge mount while pulling apart my dash. Then I tried to fix it by spending quite some time sanding it and sparying only to **** it up again... So i put it on the ground then stomped on it. Good bye *******... Hello normal plastic spacer..

baaaah. ****** off.

A broke my scan gauge mount while pulling apart my dash. Then I tried to fix it by spending quite some time sanding it and sparying only to **** it up again... So i put it on the ground then stomped on it. Good bye *******... Hello normal plastic spacer..

baaaah. ****** off.

Ouch. After all that hard work as well. Maybe time for an alternative mount.