What did you do to your car today?

IMO, it would look better in black, to break up the colour, it would just look better from an aesthetic point of view, otherwise I think it'd be too much white, but good luck with which ever you decide, I'm sure it'll look great B)

well speaking of having it all black....

post-13790-0-54839300-1297958096_thumb.j

again not too sure if i like it...

Grille looks great Davo,i'm still not sold on the eyelids either...still got my set sitting in the spare room collecting dust :unsure:

IMO, it would look better in black, to break up the colour, it would just look better from an aesthetic point of view, otherwise I think it'd be too much white, but good luck with which ever you decide, I'm sure it'll look great B)

well speaking of having it all black....

post-13790-0-54839300-1297958096_thumb.j

again not too sure if i like it...

Grille looks great Davo,i'm still not sold on the eyelids either...still got my set sitting in the spare room collecting dust :unsure:

Give them to me. I'll dust them off for you :P

Replaced near side passenger window on Thursday, stripping the paint on the replacement seca bumper today, cutting out existing grills tomorrow, sanding and painting bumper bar and main grill tomorrow, and doing a bit of custom meshing and badging on the grills Monday :)

Fitted coilovers today: Welcome to scrub central :(

Will be getting guards rolled monday hopefully

Play with your setup before rolling the guards...sorry mate i forgot,what size rims & tyres are you using?

Play with your setup before rolling the guards...sorry mate i forgot,what size rims & tyres are you using?

Hey mate

Im running 245 35 19, i adjusted the stiffness and it is better but at times their is guards touching.

Im still happy

Looked at how dirty it was after work, cant even wash it because i ran out of washing liquid. Cant buy anymore this weekend because im working all weekend. Not going to a serve serve washing place, because it doesnt clean the car good enough. I also have no polish. Angry.

Hey mate

Im running 245 35 19, i adjusted the stiffness and it is better but at times their is guards touching.

Im still happy

ok...so your running the same as me and a few others,i've found 610mm is about as low as you can go with NO SCRUBBING at all,any lower and she scrubs,i think Davo's running 605mm and having some minor issues at that height,but in saying this mine is an ATX,but i don't think that matters in this case.

anyway good luck with getting it sorted mate,and also don't panic it took me about 4 height adjustments to get the right setup,trust me it's there without rolling the guards.

Cheers

Lee

Discovered a scratch that extends across my drivers and passengers doors :angry: Thankfully its light and will come out, going to get Panels and Performance here to do a cut for me I think as there are a few I haven't been able to get out.. If its not too expensive I'll get it done this week and then polish and wax on Saturday!

went out to super cheap auto and bought the fella meguiar's ultimate wash and wax, even left it in the car so he could cuddle up with it all night. :lol:

Gave Aurora the full exterior work over - glass polish, blackening trims etc Now she looks shiny as again :D All ready for our meet tomorrow :yahoo:

Also de-badged the rear and put in new SMD LED bulbs for my licence plate lights, will update my ride thread tonight :D

installed 6000K HIDs...they flicker a little which i hope gets fixed with a relay..and one seems brighter <_< but still it feels so luxurious driving at night!

img_4032copyrlnm.jpg

img_4031copykbiw.jpg