What did you do to your car today?

Nathan, can I borrow that wand...

I will be doing this also in the next few weeks, also, you wanna come drag on Saturday the 19th of this month at Calder? Daytime drags... I know we forgot to invite you last time... I think Benji said he's up for it again, I'll talk Bevo into it too, Aurion V Aurion V Aurion V Aurion :toast:

I think i'll be working that day, not sure yet. But i'll let you know. :)

Wash her, rotated the tyres with just the standard tools and jack (which is all you need really, just takes longer) and cleaned 6 years worth of brake dust from the rims. Now looks very shinny!

Fitted the TRD blue brake pads (the TOM'S big brake kit, with 6pots up front was just a little too pricey) now combined with the new Pirelli P7's the Tarago stops a hell of a lot better

Edited by jps137

I finally washed the car. It had been a month since I washed it. Damn so much mud came out. Had to use the two bucket method because by the time I washed half the car the bucket was black as. Also the inside was filth so the inside got a detail with vacuuming, leather treatment, dash and plastics etc.

God I just love it when she shines and you put that final touch on with the tyre shine. :spiteful:

after dropping the stupid T10 into the headlight twice, and the right HID bulb not working after i put everything together, i finally managed to get EVERYTHING (!) working! WOOP!

img_4136z7mg.jpg

has been a busy week...

Saturday - Mick.Wheelz put my lows and superlows on...

from this

new014.jpg

to this

new017.jpg

end result - looks great but front passenger side OEM Toyota strut (16 years old) had collapsed - solution?

Monday - Purchased some new KYB Excel-G front shocks (left and right) and had enough time before the sun went down to install the passenger side so I could at least drive my son to school in the morning in my car...

new021.jpg

Tuesday - Got the other shockie installed after returning from the school run...

later that day this arrived...

new020.jpg

15 mins later

new019.jpg

Dropped the car off at Panels and Performance - can't wait to see the results!! Then home to apply a coat of wax even though the wind is freezing and will require several layers of clothing <_<

Just put a coat of wax on the car - wasn't as cold outside as I thought actually, quite nice weather for waxing :) Now along with the shine I've got gloss, car has come up brilliantly :clap: Need a full sun day to see if all of the swirl marks are gone but so far so good, a heap of the scratches (including the one that 'pushed me over the edge') are gone and the deeper ones are much less noticeable, very very happy :D