Michael JAckson RIP

Steve

yeah have heard heaps already....think i might not bother posting any up here....bit of respect, have to admit his music has been brilliant over the years

You've got a sensible head on your shoulders there Jadered. It's worth noting that he made a significant contribution to humanitarian efforts over his career too. But unfortunately quite often those things are overlooked by scandals, whether they be true or not. I think the best thing is for ppl to recognise he was eccentric and that made him an easy target for such things. After all, he was never found guilty of any accusations made against him. Unfortunately it did hurt his career, and the impression I got at the time (and now) was that it is easier for ppl to go with the safer stand on such things so they don't feel ridiculed themselves. Which is usually the negative position...

RIP Jacko (fingers crossed!).

Gav.

ok....

in his honour heres my FAV MJ song.... from the HEIGHT of his career!

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Damn. I only just heard about this. I remember going to the HIStory World Tour in 1996 at the ANZ Stadium. Despite what many people say about him, he was still the 'King of Pop'. Anyone can think what they want, but I still respected him.

Very unexpected and hard for me to take in. RIP. He will be remembered for his music.

definately.....

idol to alot of other singers out there too..

Im sure most people would here would be able to say they grew up watching and listening to Michael Jackson..

i refer you back to the youtube vid i posted up on youtube last year.

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!
Edited by mannyMANNYmanny

fave clip of all time was "in the closet"... if you dont remember it featured naomi campbell dancing a lil too much for my 12 year old eyes to handle the first time i saw it.

fave song - "you are not alone". saw the clip for the first time in a LONG time this morning and for some stupid reason i started getting teary. didnt think id react to this news but yea... what else can i say - i grew up watching, listening, enjoying his music!

he will be missed!