CES CAI YEAH

something very wrong with that dyno

something wrong with the operator more like it.

wheres the rest of they dyno sheet? i want to see what gear, and what ambient and intake temps you were using.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Not that it makes a huge difference to anything but how compressed the graph is, but that had to have been done in 4th gear going by the speed indicated and shape of the graph. I still reckon it was in shootmode 8 to get such happy figures...

Gav.

The dyno reading has nothing to do with how professional you are (although how you reply to our posts is...). We're just letting you know that that dyno is not so accurate, only by about 20kW or so.

Gav.

well sorry if im not so **** professional as you guys but this is the only dyno i have within 300km's. this is the only graph i got and i was watching the screen as it was being done.

mate no need to be so touchy ..... no one is having a go at u ....... all people are referring to is the fact that the dyno sheet you posted is in fact incomplete ..... in what way you ask ? well look at the example i have posted below ..... see the bit at the bottom that i have circled in red ..... well u will notice on ur sheet all that info is missing ...... that info is actually rather important when trying to see what in fact the dyno operator has done and the settings which have been used for the dyno run .... because yes dyno operators have been known to fiddle with these settings to produce big numbers for customers when in fact its all fake ...... for the rest of you sportivo owners be ashamed by the below dyno sheet in that a little nissan micra can push out these numbers to topple the sportivo :P :P :P :P let the modding begin ;)

dyno_micra.jpg

to think gav, if you had kept your cai from ces, you wouldn't be posting a meagre 113.91116657798 KW

whitestivo

Don't worry about that, it is in good hands. ;)

Very good hands Gav. The Gourou loves the power and feeling you gave him. He is now all knowing and all powerfull.....

to think gav, if you had kept your cai from ces, you wouldn't be posting a meagre 113.91116657798 KW

whitestivo

Don't worry about that, it is in good hands. ;)

Very good hands Gav. The Gourou loves the power and feeling you gave him. He is now all knowing and all powerfull.....

But we can still hear him coming. :P

Hope that was not sarcastic SB. :-/ I am aware I don't know much compared to quite a few of you and I did not even pretend that I know everything so I am not sure where you are coming from :(