QR September 19th

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do u need to do to register?
Edit: Speaking of which, I had a look at the Application Form. Is this the one I would use? What's the difference between the Clubman and National License? I heard that there are three layouts, and those are two of them and the other is Sprint.

Edit Edit: I just looked at the entry form for the Sprints for the day mentioned above. It looks like it is a Clubman licence.

Edit Edit Edit: F*** I really really can't wait for this.

Surely you don't need a Yaris there as motivation? No one cares what car people take as long as they have fun. You might get the odd Commodore owning loser or Boostlooser giving you some crap but who cares. Lakeside has vans turn up! But to answer your question, no Yarii (singular for Yaris :P) have been so far this year, why not be the 1st? :toast:

i do care if there isnt any Yaris out there... :P

would look silly getting overtaken and ridiculed for being in the way lol...

As long as you don't hold people up they will be fine about. Come on, you know you wanna go :spiteful:

• 2 weeks later...

roll call

whitestivo

djkor

superdave

chicaboo

elegant

s'trd

evo7 (though i bet he'll be soft and bail)

we need to all enter next week, monday/tuesday, we'll all get together in the pits, i always enjoy it much more with others.

day at the track $130

fuel $30

hot dog and can of coke $10

look on 313's face when the stivo goes past him down the main straight - priceless

whitestivo

Edited by whitestivo

roll call

whitestivo

djkor

superdave

chicaboo

elegant <------------------------------------------------------------HUH?????????????????

s'trd

evo7 (though i bet he'll be soft and bail)

we need to all enter next week, monday/tuesday, we'll all get together in the pits, i always enjoy it much more with others.

day at the track $130

fuel $30

hot dog and can of coke $10

look on 313's DARYL's face when the stivo goes past him down the main straight - priceless HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

whitestivo

hahaha mate ill be coming out of the last corner all crossed up to get the record for fastest down front straight.........................thats if i was comeing so u dont have to worry LOL

Edited by ELEGNT

look on 313's DARYL's face when the stivo goes past him down the main straight - priceless HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

There would be no strange look on my face if a Stivo passes me on the track... anywhere.

Those Stivos are greatly underestimated. My look would be something that shows my respect.

At least I'll have an Aurion time for QR unlike everyone else around here. I can be the fastest Aurion around QR... muhahahha

Alright... I'm IN ;)

i need to find out my limits and just what the car can take... i just don't want to crash :o

The only problem is i need a Helmet for this event...

I may have to hire one...

I have to find out what i can achieve with my car too :yahoo:

Evo

Alright... I'm IN ;)

i need to find out my limits and just what the car can take... i just don't want to crash :o

Evo

i guess you could borrow mine if you like...

helmets cost a $50 returnable deposit. You do have to spend $5 on a hair net.

Evan, you will be with a bunch of new drivers, all as sht scared as you they are going to scratch their car.

I tend to drive it 8.5/10 first two corners, then throw everything at it turns 3, 4, 5, then back to caution coming out of turn 6.

Evan, when you go past some r33 shttr on the track, you will be hooked. I guarantee it.

313, i haven't given up on you yet.

whitestivo

Alright... I'm IN ;)

Evo

i guess you could borrow mine if you like...

Hey Mick,

i will take you up on that offer...

thanks man :D you're awesome B)

does that mean you wouldn't be coming out, or would you just be watching?

I know we require a helmet, but we also need a long-sleeve shirt right?

Also the sub will have to come out, so i can get a better time :lol:

about as much chance of that happening as toyota fixing your car trouble.

daryl knows the trd did 1.08.9, that is the benchmark

whitestivo

i think i will aim for less then 1.10 :P that's long right :P i have never been out there, so i may be a little sketchy...

Evo

I'm just happy getting a time at this point. It may not be massive bragging rights or anything, but at least I have a baseline set for myself. I have my doubts about matching the TRD times. Of course a better time would be great, but since it is my first time, I don't expect people to have a go at me for trying.

This also means that it won't be a proper indication of what the Aurion can really do.

Yes, Evan. Long sleeved shirt, long pants, closed in shoes is a must.

Hey guys,

when are we supposed to get our applications in for this, also, do we need to fill out both forms that Daryl has posted up the links to?... I can't wait for this :D Just checked, and Powercruise is the weekend BEFORE the date as above :P

Evo

i have my form ready to go (has been for last week), I will fax in tomorrow afternoon, so if you want to do the same, we shoudl end up close in the pits.

whitestivo

Due to unforseen events, i am being SOFT :( and pulling out from competing :(

Sorry guys, i'm spewing about it too :(

Evo

I've decided, it's back to the track in September to test out the mods, see what I've gained.

Anyone else keen? I'll be registering early August to ensure i get a pit spot. Best if we register together so we got a pit group.

Not to mention all that drifting has got me excited to see if I can do it in the stivo

whitestivo

Mmmmm last time SD and I were out there the timing system was playing up.....I wonder if that happened the first time you were out there?

I've decided, it's back to the track in September to test out the mods, see what I've gained.

Anyone else keen? I'll be registering early August to ensure i get a pit spot. Best if we register together so we got a pit group.

Not to mention all that drifting has got me excited to see if I can do it in the stivo

whitestivo

Mmmmm last time SD and I were out there the timing system was playing up.....I wonder if that happened the first time you were out there?

Are you implying that perhaps he's not as fast around QR as he thinks he is?