need advice on lower springs

peanut

Yeah like Sport1vo said - Also any lower than 35mm and your standard dampers will be out of their operating range, they wont function as well and will wear out in no time.

35mm visually is a nice drop.

if i were u get sum shocks too cos ur stock ones r gonna take a hell of a beating....n king springs lows and eibachs will do the job fine......

ps. don't mean to be a wet blanket but i think ur gonna have sum scraping/scrubbing and clearance issues :(

but noentheless 18s would look hot as B)

dunno anyone who has them on a corolla. but i haven't heard anything too bad about them when used on other cars either.

imo, lovells superlows or eibachs with koni yellows seem to have a spring better matched to the konis. kings aren't too bad, a wheee bit too soft for my liking but that's just being picky, for the road it's fine. best value for money if u want straight lowering would be kings. make sure u get better shocks when u lower...

Edited by shaohaok

peanut my man, please post some pics of your car with those hp design rims. i really wanna see what they look like on the corolla :angry:

oh, and btw... king springs goes nice with koni shockers. i only have the springs, but shockers are on the way soon...

i never rub. Honest. Even my wheel arch guard is still like a virgin.

what does custom mean? my understanding is they have been... cut/chopped? aint that a no no?

if not, how do they make "custom" springs?

if i had the money i'd go TRD, but you don't really need it, and the difference isn't really that much unless ur really pushing it, and i dun think u shud be doing that if u have 18s on... *ouch*... but i'd go for king lows, only like $250...

What do u guys think of tein shockers and springs?  :huh:

I was think of getting them.

I have Tein S Tech springs in my Levin, the improvment over stock was amazing, But my Cusco's will be here early june :D so I will no longer be needing the Teins hence they will be up for sale eventually.... There are some pics of my car in my garage Click Me aswell as in this old thread Click Me

look no one realy knows whats best, you have to decide for yourself, every car is unique in its own way, some heavier some lighter, depends on the roads conditions where you live and so on. So the options are open to all brands as long as they have quality and a nice ride height then ill be happy