2007 toyota camry LE

private number

CIMG3761.jpg

do want

anyway, but for any followers to my ride that has an aurion or camry. Found a set of window visors, OEM look a like. Slim line. Will fit camry and aurion apparently. Ill keep you fellas posted on the quality of these. Cheap price too, way cheaper than the genuines.

Edited by private number

the project kics seem very very tempting. but im thinking of powdercoating them anyway cause they dont give much variety!

lee; more details on them?

Floating contact ring...great for painted & powdercoated wheels as the don't bite down and chew the lug hole,only downside is they are freakin exspensive around $300 a set :o

still tossing up between these or the R40 Kics classic's...hmmmm there also very sexy.

Agreed. Whats the cheapest youve found the r40 classics lee?

Would recommend we buy 2 and share for shipping, but ive seen places with free shipping aswell

Classic or Neo chrome $227AUD shipped or the Calibre24 for under $200

NUTS

Agreed. Whats the cheapest youve found the r40 classics lee?

Would recommend we buy 2 and share for shipping, but ive seen places with free shipping aswell

Classic or Neo chrome $227AUD shipped or the Calibre24 for under $200

NUTS

Nice find John :clap: ...my best was about $250 shipped.

Agreed. Nice find! Anyone ordered from them before? reliable?

I got my C-one wiper hole cover from them, wasn't listed but they can find stuff for you if not listed.. Pretty quick and friendly and cheaper than Nengun from what I have seen so far...

Probably get the neochromes. but not to sure how it would sit on my wheels after powdercoat.

A mate of mine just recommended McGard lug/lock nuts. Thoughts?

Never heard of them until now, they look quality and a good range but as far as looks go I'd go Kics, shiiiit all over them in the looks dept..I've had rims powdercoated and painted before without problems, what's worrying you about it, fitment? chips?

More nuts

Oh i agree, kic looks 100x better. But security wise? hmmmm

Well im planning to powdercoat the spokes a sort of grape purple as soon as i get this set in (current wheel status = unknown. fml). Dont know how the neochromes or blackchromes for the project kics would settle with purple spokes

Oh i agree, kic looks 100x better. But security wise? hmmmm

Well im planning to powdercoat the spokes a sort of grape purple as soon as i get this set in (current wheel status = unknown. fml). Dont know how the neochromes or blackchromes for the project kics would settle with purple spokes

As much as I prefer the Kics, not sure what lock they use but for that price they should be pretty secure, similar to Vinh's aren't they? You both have top notch wheels so the better the lock the better for your wallet in the long run....I guess it also depends where you leave your car, if you leave your car :D

I am soooooo looking forward to your new wheels :wub:

Lee btw, how much were your t1rs?

I got mine from a mates tyre shop and they were $350ea...was at Pedders a few weeks back and they have a Tyrepower next door so i wandered over and got a price from them,the guy without even blinking quoted me $427ea...i just smiled and said thanks mate i will get back to you :blink:

i'm guessing Reece you should be able to get em between $350-$400ea mark..ohhh yeah this pricing is for 245/35/19

Cheers

Lee

I got McGard locks on mine, I can show you next meetup? The grooves in the key and a large range of different combinations make them good.

Yeah that would be good peter! When you in the west next? Keen to see it ASAP

As much as I prefer the Kics, not sure what lock they use but for that price they should be pretty secure, similar to Vinh's aren't they? You both have top notch wheels so the better the lock the better for your wallet in the long run....I guess it also depends where you leave your car, if you leave your car :D

I am soooooo looking forward to your new wheels :wub:

Just from asking a few people, both mcgard and kics have the same sorta mechanism. Both come with 2 seperate tools. one for normal nuts and the other thats for the lock nuts. kics look 100000x better, however mcgard ive discovered comes with an ID number so if you loose your lock key, you give them the ID number and they send you out a new one. Does kics offer the same sort of service? Cause by that, i can conclude that the Mcgards are more secure, anti-theft wise.

and i cant wait too, to bad the status is "unknown" atm -.-'

So meaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn looking :D

Haha cheers brother

I got mine from a mates tyre shop and they were $350ea...was at Pedders a few weeks back and they have a Tyrepower next door so i wandered over and got a price from them,the guy without even blinking quoted me $427ea...i just smiled and said thanks mate i will get back to you :blink:

i'm guessing Reece you should be able to get em between $350-$400ea mark..ohhh yeah this pricing is for 245/35/19

Cheers

Lee

Wow so baller, way out of my price range. Cant justify that price considering how much ive spent over the past 2 months or so. However, next tyre change, the t1rs are an option! :D

window visors

cooling plate

and tyres are due in soon!

Reece dig deep son :P ...they keep the rest of your mods and car and most importantly you safe...don't cheap out to much on the rubber,but i feel ya bro it does start adding up.

when i had my 20's i had the Yokohama ADVAN sports V103 245/35/20 these cost me $550ea...RRP is around the $700ea from memory :blink: