2007 toyota camry LE

private number

Looks like there's a bit of gap on the right eye lid... Well, if looking from the picture, the left eye lid.

+ Blackened roof, wil definitely make the white car look sexier and more VIP. What new wheels are u after?

Looks like there's a bit of gap on the right eye lid... Well, if looking from the picture, the left eye lid.

+ Blackened roof, wil definitely make the white car look sexier and more VIP. What new wheels are u after?

Fortunately, that picture was taken when i just received the eyelids and test fitted it on without any adhesive. It didnt sit properly at the time, hence why there is a gap. But now that i got it on, there is no gap ;)

Still thinking about the black roof. Might need to photoshop it. For some reason i think its something id get over? Not to sure though. Maybe if i change my rims i might do the black roof, but IMO atm, if i do the blackroof..it might be too much black on the car?

Nice work on the car dude, done really well so far specially that last pic in the garage.

Cheers bro. Lovin the front of my car right now. Now gotta work on the back!

Edited by private number

IMG_0123.jpg

Looks like you just woke her up...and she is totally pizzed off.... :lol:

Hahaha cheers lee.

Just wish this badboy had the power to back it up.

Turbo maybe? :spiteful: LOL nuh im saving that money for my next ride. Worked out the costs and returns and i figured, though it hasnt been done in australia yet..its better off i save it

If i win the lotto ill turbo it though. Wish me luck?:yahoo:

Still thinking about the black roof. Might need to photoshop it. For some reason i think its something id get over? Not to sure though. Maybe if i change my rims i might do the black roof, but IMO atm, if i do the blackroof..it might be too much black on the car?

Each to their own... But If I were you, I'd run the roof black 1st before upgrading the upgraded wheels. :P

Love it every time I see up close! :D And about the black roof, I'm not sure I would do it either if I was you... too much black? :blink:

Peter.

Cheers peter! Yeah thats what i was thinking too..however if i change to these rims........

vip_modular_vr03_bru.jpg

ill 100% do the black roof. Still on the drawing board though.

Was thinking 19 x 9.5 +22 in the rear and 19 x 9 + 22 in the front with maxed out camber. Got camber bolts courtesy of indomi the other day (thanks bro). Tyre specs 225/35/19?

However im second guessing it due to it being my daily. Not scared of running some camber, however not maxed out camber.

I just wish i could have all the wheel specs infront of me so i can fit them on to see how it goes ahha.

LOve these pics especially the last one its so awsome

Cheers brother!

LOL yeah no doubt. Needs around 2-3neg camber + some guard rolling + pulling. Wont be done by the next tocau meet however :(

this means my current set of wheels will be up for sale. Not selling atm but just looking for anyone who is interested. Anyone interested in them, drop me a pm

19x8.5 + 45 all round. 245/35/19 with about 70-80% tread left

3 out of the 4 wheels have very slight gutter rash on the outter areas of the lip. Not noticable unless you look real closely. the last one is in perfect condition. I could get the 3 wheels with the gutter rash polished so its like brand new. Just PM me and we can go from there

hmm oh yeah. Thanks for the suggestion mate! Ill look into it and see how it goes

Just got back from a car detailing man, and i got a quote back to remove ALL swirls from my paint job. Ive seen his work before 6 months later and its still immaculate. Ill be 100% going to him for a detail job once the weather picks up.

If anyone wants a reliable detailer in the western suburbs who will actually do it right (not like the ones down the road), let me know. I can post up some of his examples if people are interested too!

15d07k3.jpg

In need of some muffler love. Im a total n0ob with all this exhaust stuff and ive made up my mind im going dual to fix up them blanks in the lip kit. Any advice you fellas can give me about a set up like this so i can forward this onto a muffler place and not get screwed over?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...