2007 toyota camry LE

private number

Rice: I got the eyelids from the USA. Someone I know there made these custom for his ride . Can't get them exact pair anywhere else. That being said, I know a couple other people from the forum who are selling similar eyelids for the gen6 camrys if anyone is interested.

Andrew: yeah I got full shots, but not gonna post it up yet. Not happy with how it sits ATM. Haha/ Need to get my front coilover pulled apart and cleaned as one of them is seized. Then I'll drop the front maybe around 1cm and then I'll be content height wise. As for wheels, that's another story..

• 4 weeks later...

154987_1611634183489_1615296147_1407708_6699087_n.jpg

christmas has come early!

On the hunt for some tips. Im thinking of having the tips that go straight and kinda point up like;

_/ but not as much of an angle

Also, anyone got any tips for keeping up the mirror finish on this stainless steel and also to protect it from rust and what not?

Hey Reece, I'd be keen for a set of eyelids if you can tee that up for me :) How much were they? And how easy are they to take on and off? Only reason I'm asking is because my headlight protectors do a pretty good job, especially with all the country driving I do.

Exhausts are looking awesome, let me know how they go too, might have to get a single set lol As for keeping them clean, are they stainless steel? I know its technically a kitchen product but Brasso should do the trick in keeping them clean.

Hey tash. For the eyelids, these were custom made by a mate of mine in the USA. Ive had a few PMs regarding it so i contacted him and atm, his not willing to make a few more pairs. But if that changes, i will let you know.

Yep they are stainless steel but they have a mirror finish. Ill head over to like coles or something and scope out the brasso then! haha. And fo sure ill let you know, ill update it in this thread anyway! If you need any mufflers from the states let me know, my dude in the USA can get you a good price with shipping and tracking.

Heres a pic of the style tips i want, not dual but the angled tip

14801_300.jpg

If i cant find a tip like that, ill be selling these mufflers. I got them at a good price and im not gonna make a dollar if i sell these so there might be a huge bargain here. Possibly even save 100-200 dollars!

Edited by private number

Very nice Reece,look forward to seeing these fitted...i looked at Magnaflows for my Aurion but wimped out when i found out they didn't do a triflow only twin loops and straight thrus. :(

as for the tips...fark knows :blink: i see the style your after so i will do a little searching later and see what i can find.

and as for polishing these puppies try Autosol metal polish,works for me.

Cheers

Lee

i have seen those tips up at tuffy mufflers so go have a look there

Single or the dual tips? Ill probably give them a call sometime next week!

Very nice Reece,look forward to seeing these fitted...i looked at Magnaflows for my Aurion but wimped out when i found out they didn't do a triflow only twin loops and straight thrus. :(

as for the tips...fark knows :blink: i see the style your after so i will do a little searching later and see what i can find.

and as for polishing these puppies try Autosol metal polish,works for me.

Cheers

Lee

Me too lee, would be a good christmas present to myself to have these fitted. ahha. I still havent heard your aurion exhaust yet! Ill make sure i have to hear it roar at the next meet! And thanks for the suggestion lee, saw your post in the other thread. Might need to head over to an auto shop and pick up a bottle!

Heres a pic of the style tips i want, not dual but the angled tip

14801_300.jpg

If i cant find a tip like that, ill be selling these mufflers. I got them at a good price and im not gonna make a dollar if i sell these so there might be a huge bargain here. Possibly even save 100-200 dollars!

So when I heard your unique sounding Camry in Mel, what exhaust was that? It sounded cute :P

What dimensions are your new mufflers? incase you do sell them,or one..

alright. Kinda changed my approach im looking for since my funds atm dont allow me to be a mad baller and get SSRs (like someone on here. you know who you are haha)

So i was sorta after a different look for the mean time...

Varrstoens 2.2.2 (te37 immitations)

IMG_4466500W.jpg

18inchs not 19s since 19s wont be the best to camber on such a thin tyre.

Cambered

moar low

powder coated to a sort of grape purple. sort of like..

HV_4000029Grape0762_Purple_1.JPG

with white calipers.

side picture of my car so you can use your imagination

IMG_0111.jpg

What you guys reckon? Im usually up for doing stuff thats different, but to me this is soo different im kind of scared haha.

let me know what you think!

Edited by private number

yep, rate it.

dare to be different... ;)

:yahoo:

i think white on white hella flush would be sik im not a big fan of colored rims but not my car and not my money its up to you

sean

I agree. Hence why im looking for these varrstoens in white so i can go purple later if i get bored!

haha nice wheels dude maybe something like this ?

normal_IMG00105-20091213-1220.jpg

rsx.jpg

Yep! Not baller enough for the real te-37s though :( but atm i dig the whole different colour wheels on a white car look. Varrstoen reps will have to do at only a fraction of the cost of te37s! If only christmas wasnt next week, i would be one more pay cheque away from these :(

After christmas is over ill start saving for this. Hopefully buy te37 reps or xd9 reps sometime before the end of january! I know its way different from the VIP look i was after, but as far as funds are concerned i wont be able to fund the cost for 19inch SSRs yet i still wanna be hellflush!

215/40 front 225/40 rear for tyre specs

car got keyed yesterday night :(

nothing a good car detailer cant fix (I hope)

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

anyway, had my 105,000km service yesterday. the hoist arms couldnt fit underneath the car so had to jack the car up at all four corners individually with the emergency jack haha. Luckily ive known my mechanic my whole life so he just laughed, i wonder if he will be laughing at my next wheel set up