2007 toyota camry LE

private number

very nice camry you got there. bodykit looks awesome ;)

one question regarding the footwell lights...do you have a switch to manually turn them on? or do they turn on with the dome light? because on page 1 the doors are closed but lights are on.

Cheers mate. Yep I have a manual switch. If the switch is off the footwell neons work the same was as the dome light. However like the dome light, if I turn the switch on while I'm driving the footwell neons will also stay on. So I can turn them on and off whenever I want whilst in the car

unfortunately they are not :( Was just test fitting with my mates wheels which he is selling. Thinking of buying them for myself but i just need to work out if i want these for now (since i am going to change them again anyway) for a hellaflush set up or i should kick back and save. Still need to fix my front left coilover before any changes on the wheels.

Where are you located at sikwit? if its in qld i might have some info in regards to hellaflush for you for the new year.

unfortunately they are not :( Was just test fitting with my mates wheels which he is selling. Thinking of buying them for myself but i just need to work out if i want these for now (since i am going to change them again anyway) for a hellaflush set up or i should kick back and save. Still need to fix my front left coilover before any changes on the wheels.

Where are you located at sikwit? if its in qld i might have some info in regards to hellaflush for you for the new year.

i live in syd but dont worry i will be joining the hellaflush movement in the new year

sean

Sweet as. Ill keep an eye on your build too mate! Might actually have something for syd aswell. But still in the talking stages. Nothing set in stone as its still way to early. But ill keep you informed if your interested!

defentantly keep me in the loop mate

• 1 month later...

So i gather you worked out super lows will fit over the calipers?

Double checked it with SSR bro

they said i wont have any issues..."most likely" haha

Btw bro, you wouldnt have the weight of these ms1s in your catalog you used to help me out before would ya?

cant wait to see them mate keep us in the loop

Most def bro

Oh You sickkkooooo!!

How long? 6 weeks?

6.5 weeks now. LOL

Hurry up and get your set up bro. Im still waiting on pics! Its gonna be bawler

• 1 month later...

Updates today with wheels on or they still on the way?? Hanging to see how it goes :)

;)

No more pics or updates are gonna come haha. Only thing i will say is im considering air sus.

But all i can say is theres a lot of goodies coming in from japan and america that im looking forward to receiving

;)

cant wait hellaflush

Neither haha

Wow, it actually looks kinda cool with the stockies, love the ride height

its so embarassing LOL. only good thing is the ride height like you pointed out dale haha

Patience bro, patience! :)

i hate it! LOL and johnnie, never realised how crap stock tyres are. wheel spin ftmfl

Really come along way this car, I'm lovin the journey very cool lookin Cam :)

Cheers bro

15hoav5.jpg

change is coming. big changes :whistling:

Oh dude.. Welcome to the club! :lol: Difference is I didn't plan on swapping back to stockies. :angry:

Yeh true, 2 weeks, big changes for us. :toast: