2007 toyota camry LE

private number

Got to agree with Lee here. You rather get better tires; yeah you pay extra for it but it will help when you need them. Safety comes first brother.

I also advise getting something decent at aqua planning, not just purely good in the dry.

About the nuts, I'm heading up to Winton with some of boys on Saturday night. You can meet us when we meet the westside boys? Times/meeting points have not been confirmed though.

Ill give it much thought peter! Msg me the times when you got it organised? ill come for a bit

Reece dig deep son :P ...they keep the rest of your mods and car and most importantly you safe...don't cheap out to much on the rubber,but i feel ya bro it does start adding up.

when i had my 20's i had the Yokohama ADVAN sports V103 245/35/20 these cost me $550ea...RRP is around the $700ea from memory :blink:

That is true. But i did a bit of research and they are grippy both wet and dry (obviously more dry then wet). They got good tread wear (due to me running camber) and are very good to stretch. Havent heard any complaints from anyone whos used these tyres so im not hesitant at all to try them out. But ill make sure, next tyre change ill dig deep...just for you lee. LOL

Ill give it much thought peter! Msg me the times when you got it organised? ill come for a bit

No worries mate. Would probably be at Johnnie's house on Friday night. Let me know via PM/fb/sms etc if you're free. :)

Ill be free peter!!

UPDATE;

Now equipped with slimeline JDM window visors..apparently straight from japan!

So to anyone following my thread that has an aurion or a gen6 camry, and they want JDM slimeline window visors for the fraction of the cost of genuine toyota ones, appears to be high quality, with clips and 3m mounting tape.. PM me.

pics............

maybe later when exterior is done :D

All in good time fellas. No more pics to come until everything is complete. As for anyone interested in the visors, just PM me and ill send you the details of the seller!

Hopefully (if wheels come in) all will be revealed at the next stanceworks "low is lifestyle" meet

Because im a tease..

Wonder where this bolt will go?

photo.jpg

in upper class english snob tone of voice

i belive it goes in your anus lol jk mate thats a camber bolt

sean

Edited by sikwitit

Yep haha. Probably need more camber than i originally thought. one thing i hate about this, is the guards. theres such a small lip that it will make it incredibaly difficult to roll, but the guards are fragile enough that the paint will flake when pumped

"Shave" the guards back rather than rolling. If you need too (not sure if yours are double thickness) you can run a few spot welds to maintain strength after shaving. Quick paint over and as the shave is on the inside, you wont even see it.

PS, I think your going to need more camber than that pin will give!!

1st of May? What's taking so long?

Anw, I got a pretty good pic in my head of what it'll look like.. Oh yea.. Hopefully mine's ready too by then. :D

I hope i can! Its gonna be real tight if i do! Theres a few issues i want to address aswell and at the moment im working 7 days a week, with a couple days i have 12 hour work days. gg. 1 more week to go of this then i can finally work on the car!

Things i wanna address;

squeaking noise from rear suspension

clean SRI

car detail

respray rear bumper

once all that is put aside, i can work on the mods!

• 2 weeks later...