Aurion_Porsche

zr6_user

Last week I wondered into Aldi to find really nice exhaust tips, they came in oval & square (Staninless Steel) what makes them different is they are filled with metal & powder coated black in side,

So after getting them I had a exhaust system installed on my aurion & the sound is great reminds me of a Porsche.

I'll get some pics up this arvo.

Aldi sells all sorts of random **** , and most of it is garbage.

Put their stuff on your car and all you will do is succeed in looking like a tool .... like the kind of guys that put stick-on fake bonnet scoops on their Hyundai excels to go with the oversized rear spoilers.

@prom: Well, you haven't seen or heard the results yet so you might be surprised. It might be quite tasteful.

Having said that, if I noticed something from Aldi on someone's car I would laugh..

Don't knock it till u see it, even the exhaust place was very impressed, yes they do have random s....t but some times they have great gear.

BTW I'll never look like a tool, I got taste & i think you will all agree when u see the results.....

Edited by zr6_user

Hey not bad, I have a PEX large oval muffler on atm (replacement muffler is sitting next to me tho), sounds interesting thats for sure. Oh and loud. Very loud.

Like to see if its similar on yours...

tips look great... wheres 51DER... he needs to make a trip to Aldi... :P hahahaha

and for those doubting the whole 'porsche' sound thing...

if you drop your exhaust after the cat and run nothing, it sounds very close to a porsche 6cyl NA... dont ask me how, it makes no sense... it just does... :huh:

tips look great... wheres 51DER... he needs to make a trip to Aldi... :P hahahaha

if you drop your exhaust after the cat and run nothing, it sounds very close to a porsche 6cyl NA... dont ask me how, it makes no sense... it just does... :huh:

i can relate to the porsche effect, especially if you boot it ,say in 2nd gear and then back it off. i know there has been a thread or two about running nothing more after the resonator but would this be too loud, or would it kill any drone that I still have ?

at last some one agrees

thats awesome...... i am looking forward for the next meeting... eventhough almost every one lough at my camry...

Man.. Ur camry is damn nice.. Unique.. Greeny ijo.. =)