QLD CHRISTMAS CRUISE AND DINNER

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump for knowing who our secret santees are. :P

omg u got a VZR dam u :P sr16 + lift + boost(if u turbo it) = one crazy ***** motor :P

Yep! If Toyota copied Nissan's VVL with the staged lift, they would've had the most powerful 1.8 ever. But they didn't... :P

No need for boost when SR20DE/T crank and rods get it to 225WHP with ECU. :toast:

oh ur a mad dude :P where u get your one from? i test drove the white one at ummm the import place at springwood... had like coilovers, and nismo exhaust on it... OMG that dude wouldnt let me hit lift wat a sad dude.... i so gotta see your one sometime ey :) should me what that lil sr16 lift motor can do :P CHOP a sportivo thats for sure stock for stock i reckon :P

EMERGENCY BAIL OUT!

I am going to have to pike on this one... so devvoed... i was really looking forward to this, but alas, my Work Christmas Party isn't finished until Sunday :o

Sorry guys, i will still be up the Sunny Coast :o

So no secret Santa, and no sc 1zz will make an appearance :(

1. SILVABULLIT(secret Santa)

2. chicaboo (secret Santa)

3. Captain Awesome (secret santa)

4. 97FOR + 1 (secret santa)

5. Soarer_Gurl + Partner (maybe another friend but wont know to closer to date)

6. ELEGNT

7.ROL14 - Julez (secret santa)

8. whitestivo (secret santa)

9. SupaTouring (secret santa)

10. natedog11six (Cruise Only)

11. Supercharged TRD + 1 (secret santa)

12. SecaBoy

13. DJKOR (secret santa)

14. Ray89

15. JC

16. Northy(secret Santa)

17. SuperDave

18. 11TWO (secret Santa)

Evo

ray89

words fail me

whitestivo

yeah well we shall see chicaboos one then :P but has to be N1 version vzr but haha u ever go out tot the meets? I wanna meet ya

Mine isn't an N1 [i've only ever seen ONE of those for sale], Mine was purchased privately from a guy that worked with a mate at Oldmac Mazda Springwood.

Stock for stock I reckon a Sportivo would kill it at higher speeds [100kph+], but both with 2.5" and they'd be very even, as the SR16 responds much better to mods...

Sorry, I haven't been out to the Thursday night meets in months. I'm just sick of the HWY closures, and it's too hard having to get up at 5:30am the next day too.

Gav.

ray89

words fail me

whitestivo

yeah well we shall see chicaboos one then :P but has to be N1 version vzr but haha u ever go out tot the meets? I wanna meet ya

Mine isn't an N1 [i've only ever seen ONE of those for sale], Mine was purchased privately from a guy that worked with a mate at Oldmac Mazda Springwood.

Stock for stock I reckon a Sportivo would kill it at higher speeds [100kph+], but both with 2.5" and they'd be very even, as the SR16 responds much better to mods...

Sorry, I haven't been out to the Thursday night meets in months. I'm just sick of the HWY closures, and it's too hard having to get up at 5:30am the next day too.

Gav.

oh isnt urs n1 :P dammit o wellz still a vzr better than those gay pulsar SSS :P

Is this where you guys go sometimes on a Thursday night??? Where do you usually park near by?? I've never been there before :-(. Could someone put up a map or some info on parking?? Any local meets before hand being organised??

Edited by ROL14

If secret santa offered, i'd take a 1992 sss over a zre anyday

sss is legend fast four from when i was a P plater.

whitestivo

haha ur one funny dude :P hmm prob wouldnt even pick any of them :P id prefer to get a evo 6 if i had a choice.

Edited by Ray89

:huh:

Is this where you guys go sometimes on a Thursday night??? Where do you usually park near by?? I've never been there before :-(.

Could someone put up a map or some info on parking?? Any local meets before hand being organised??

If secret santa offered, i'd take a 1992 sss over a zre anyday

sss is legend fast four from when i was a P plater.

whitestivo

Ha!

Wish i was coming just to meet you mate. The s#it you come up with cracks me up! :P

Mr T-Money Sir,

Please be advised that the ralliart lancer is the epitome of sh!t. After a few request from one of these on a freeway a few nights ago, I absolutely destroyed it. Now that I am aware of this cars lack of performance, I truly regret wasting my fuel.

You made the right decision coming back to Toyota...

Kind Regards,

Mr SecaBoy The King.

HAHAHAHAHA

:D :D :D

Mr T-Money Sir,

Please be advised that the ralliart lancer is the epitome of sh!t. After a few request from one of these on a freeway a few nights ago, I absolutely destroyed it. Now that I am aware of this cars lack of performance, I truly regret wasting my fuel.

Kind Regards,

Mr SecaBoy The King.

HAHAHAHAHA

I should hope you flogged the s#it oput of it mate! was the worst car ever purchased :P

Mr T-Money Sir,

Kind Regards,

Mr SecaBoy The King.

HAHAHAHAHA

hahah even i have beaten one in the colt, not by a long way but i still beat it :D he was shamed out by its baby brother lol

Ralliart Lancers are a waste of time. You don't give a car a turbo and then slap skinny tyres on it and call it a performance car.

I've found Ralliarts that can't even keep up with a modded ES Lancer.

Does anyone know where we are cruising to? Need to know whether I have to bring sick bags for the wife.

Ralliart Lancers are a waste of time. You don't give a car a turbo and then slap skinny tyres on it and call it a performance car.

Does anyone know where we are cruising to? Need to know whether I have to bring sick bags for the wife.

bwhaha

good point tho, what is the proposed cruise route?

some might argue that a supercharged FWD car is a wate of time also....each to thier own though i guess

*trav is now sitting in a corner rocking in the featal position crying about his crap purchase but feels a little better after insulting the TRD aurion even though he knows secretly he wants one*

some might argue that a supercharged FWD car is a wate of time also....each to thier own though i guess

*trav is now sitting in a corner rocking in the featal position crying about his crap purchase but feels a little better after insulting the TRD aurion even though he knows secretly he wants one*

How dare you, do you know how much the torque steer in the Aurion contributed to my biceps? :D