Members favorites

httttt

Hey people, I went on a mini photo shoot and thought I would post up my favourites.

If anyone with a better camera wants to recreate these or take different photos then I'm keen to go on another shoot.

Excuse my poor camera.

Picture080.jpg

Picture067.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Nice photos there mate. I have tried before in the past to take photos of my own car, but my lack of skill and crappy point-and-shoot eventually led to me just giving up. I now have people like Michael, Ray, and Rowan over here to thank for their awesome skills. Here are some of my favourites:

This was my very first photoshoot attempt with her. I quite liked this photo at the time (Sony CyberShot DSC-T200):

dsc02693am1.jpg

Then some other photos from when I used to try (Sony CyberShot DSC-S70. Not too bad for a 10 year old point-and-shoot):

DSC03939.JPG

DSC03980.JPG

DSC03996.JPG

This is where she belongs:

QR.jpg

A big thank you to Michael (51DER) for these ones:

I should also say here that Michael is aware of the blue tint in these photos and that at the time, and the camera was not fully set up. This was more as a trial run to get used to the camera. Despite what others think about the tint, I quite like it, but I just thought that I should make everyone aware. More photos from Michael can be seen here.

2010-01-07-01.jpg

2010-01-07-02.jpg

2010-01-07-03.jpg

2010-01-07-04.jpg

mm thats weird it wont let me upload any other pictures? keeps saying in the left hand corner attachment space used 9.78mb of 9.77mb even thoguh i have no pics attached atm, is that normal lol?

mm thats weird it wont let me upload any other pictures? keeps saying in the left hand corner attachment space used 9.78mb of 9.77mb even thoguh i have no pics attached atm, is that normal lol?

Yeah, it tends to do that to non-Silver members.

Just go to a website like ImageShack, PhotoBucket, or TinyPic and upload your images to there. Then you simply paste in the link to the jpg upload like such:

[img=http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/144/1260587928762.jpg]

To keep this thread in order... more bandwidth usage for you all:

This photo was taken by a member on the boards by the name of "oso-dvs" during the 2009 Annual Meet in Melbourne.

IMG_9647.jpg

And this one was taken by "«®olla™»" during the same meet.

1.jpg

Then the Tangcla shots of course.

IMG_4778.jpg

And a picture from a while back that shows just how nice and clean my car used to be. Long live my Sony CyberShot DSC-S70:

dsc03849a.jpg

To keep this thread in order... more bandwidth usage for you all:

This photo was taken by a member on the boards by the name of "oso-dvs" during the 2009 Annual Meet in Melbourne.

IMG_9647.jpg

Hey it's my car on the right. ;) I don't need to show mine off now haha.

Nah here we go.

Also CBF with the numberplate editing. I trust everyone here... Well yeah. :P

---

This photo was taken just 30 minutes after I took delivery of this wonderful machine! Using a Sony CyberShot DSC-S650.

pic1.jpg

This photo was taken in January 2009 on the way home from a party that I was at, it was like 12am or so. Using my arm as a camera holder and the Nokia N95's 5 MegaPixel Camera.

(For those interested, that was going at 110km/h. Gives a whole new meaning to using your mobile phone while driving huh?)

pic3.jpg

This last photo was taken by our very own Golden Camry owner Tash when we were waiting for the Corolla Army to show up at the October Victorian Cruise that we did.

(Also, never trust Google Maps! RALLY STAGE ANYONE!?)

pic2.jpg

---

I must say those are my three favs, I wish I had more dark shots tho like Daryl. I want professional photos done. :(

did u not get new rims? saw the drag vids looks good

Nice photos there mate. I have tried before in the past to take photos of my own car, but my lack of skill and crappy point-and-shoot eventually led to me just giving up. I now have people like Michael, Ray, and Rowan over here to thank for their awesome skills. Here are some of my favourites:

This was my very first photoshoot attempt with her. I quite liked this photo at the time (Sony CyberShot DSC-T200):

dsc02693am1.jpg

Then some other photos from when I used to try (Sony CyberShot DSC-S70. Not too bad for a 10 year old point-and-shoot):

DSC03939.JPG

DSC03980.JPG

DSC03996.JPG

This is where she belongs:

QR.jpg

A big thank you to Michael (51DER) for these ones:

I should also say here that Michael is aware of the blue tint in these photos and that at the time, and the camera was not fully set up. This was more as a trial run to get used to the camera. Despite what others think about the tint, I quite like it, but I just thought that I should make everyone aware. More photos from Michael can be seen here.

2010-01-07-01.jpg

2010-01-07-02.jpg

2010-01-07-03.jpg

2010-01-07-04.jpg

did u not get new rims? saw the drag vids looks good

Yeah, I got the Kappa's that can be seen a little in the photos from Michael at the end.

Unfortunately, some of my favourite photos show my old wheels.

Love the night shots in the alley, and the headlight shot, Daryl.

And the photoshoot in an empty carpark is always good, HT.

The overcast lighting of the silver Aurion is cool, zr6_user.

Here are mine. Should've waited for this topic, before i posted into the member's section.

P1000467.JPG

P1070629.JPG

This last photo was taken by our very own Golden Camry owner Tash when we were waiting for the Corolla Army to show up at the October Victorian Cruise that we did.

(Also, never trust Google Maps! RALLY STAGE ANYONE!?)

pic2.jpg

---

I must say those are my three favs, I wish I had more dark shots tho like Daryl. I want professional photos done. :(

Nawww, I'm glad that one of my shots is amongst your faves - we got some great snaps that day :) Pretty good picture I must say for a Kodak digital cam that must be at least 5 years old now - I am too 'scared' to go buy a new one when this one takes such beautiful pictures. And yes, I will never be relying on Google Maps alone if I ever plan another cruise...

There are some stunning Aurion's here, it really is a beautiful car but hey, how can it not be when it shares so much with a Camry? :P Hahahah.. Great that we've got the full range of colours and models here too :D They are all amazing shots :clap:

Hot hot hot! Man we have some hot looking Aurions around.

Elegant, did you take those pics? I really like the technique.

zr6_user, u54mot, VF-X and others in Sydney. Who is keen on a photo shoot in about a month? We could meet at the monthly meet then goto Olympic car and a car park.