2010 TOCAU ANNUAL NATIONAL MEET- SHOW AND SHINE RESULTS ARE UP

Let's get Bunnings to sponsor us too. Me wants a sauage sizzle at the show and shine :P

There should be a couple more cars coming as I have posted this on another forum.

Hoping it will be a big turnout this year :)

Edited by KevO

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There should be a couple more cars coming as I have posted this on another forum.

Can you please (closer to the date) let us know how many "others" are coming. I'll assume they are all from the Toyota family.

Let's get Bunnings to sponsor us too. Me wants a sauage sizzle at the show and shine :P

*shudders at thought of Bunnings sangers*

+1...got food poisioning about 2yrs ago and the only thing i ate that day was a couple of Bunnings bangers in bread...so i blame them :(

speaking of

if anyone here in SYDNEY knows of any charitable clubs looking to do some fund-raising ie: bacon and egg rolls or sausage sandwiches please PM me. I would love it if the money raised from our event went to a good cause.

Might as well make an appearance for this :P Missed the last time the annual meet was in Sydney and haven't been on a TOCAU cruise since the Killcare cruise a few years ago (back when the 102 was painfully stock), will need to make sure that I haven't double-booked though (I tend to do other things on long-weekends). May or may not stay down in Sydney for the nights, depends on whether the missus wants to come too (and whether we take both cars or only one)

I'm still seeing a lack of Victorians on my list (PAGE 1)

"/pokes the Melbourne crowd"

Im trying to get 4 of us zre's to go up together. Im trying! I'll let you guys know asap.

Johnnie

Me wants a sauage sizzle at the show and shine :P

and coffee...

Lots of coffee

john we bringing in a whole coffee truck just for you ;) no seriously too!!

oh and about the parking......there is ample parking as the service and parts department will be closed that Saturday so we pretty much have the majority of that area :D

WELL WELL WELL :)

The teams so far are looking good. The VIC camp could look better :P

Testing for the cruise routes will commence soon and a full itinerary is slowly being formulated.

I urge all reading this thread to get behind this truly awesome event.

Hi Boys and Chickies!!

I have a confirmed booking with the CAFE2U company. For those of you who haven't heard of them they are a mobile cafe serving coffee's, pastries and sandwiches. I know it will not compare to the awesome kransky's Andy organized last year, but they do serve freshly made coffee and a variety of foods so no one will fall a sleep nor starve. :D

Also we have ordered the TROPHIES today!! :toast: yes time is zooming by!! but all it means is that it's time to get those car's into that showroom shine!!

You never know i might throw a few new categories in so you have to be prepared inside and out!!

I'm in. Seriously regret not going down to Melbourne last year and since this is in Sydney I don't really have an excuse do I? So at least one MR2 is on board.

Peace.

hey guyz im comin for d friday meet so dat i can meet every1

plz keep me posted for ne changes =]

see all u guyz den!!!

There's a friday meet? This is news to me

hey guyz im comin for d friday meet so dat i can meet every1

plz keep me posted for ne changes =]

see all u guyz den!!!

There's a friday meet? This is news to me

I think they're referring to the small meet & great on Friday night, referenced in the first post?

Instead we will have a mini meet and greet the FRIDAY night @ 8pm @ VILLAWOOD BUNNINGS. Afterward will be heading down to Pancakes on the Rocks @ Northmead or Harrys for a bite to eat.