[QLD] The Brisbane Thread (Weekly Meet: Every Thursday from 8pm)

There is a good chance I will be unable to attend for the next month due to work.

Me too, ill be back for the weekends but im looking at around maybe 2 weeks absence from the thurs meets which is ***** now i finally got the freakin car back. :'(

:angry:

Me too, ill be back for the weekends but im looking at around maybe 2 weeks absence from the thurs meets which is ***** now i finally got the freakin car back. :'(

And it sounds pretty nice as well!

Hey just wanting to see an expression of interest.

I want to run a FREE raffle of sorts!

Everyone that attends a [set date] thurs night tocau meet put their name in a bucket/hat/container..

o.0

...And two people get drawn out.

(EVERYONE that attends is to have their cars washed and polished so should they win, i can take a few decent reference pics.)

Those two people will get a free commission of their car. (see below)

THIS IS FOR THE BRISBANE TOCAU MEET PEOPLE ONLY, you want it too, come to the meets!

I am only thinking of doing this to promote the TOCAU Thurs night meet.

It will be a once off thing at the moment.

The commission info at the bottom here is for the guys that wont win the free ones but are interested in getting one anyway.

I AM NOT a photographer, im an artist so i cant guarantee you they will come out how you expect them to, but who cares, especially if you win and get one for free.

I could take requests for adding names, fonts, brands, etc...

COMMISSION ME!

Price would be fixed at:$30

These will NOT be on paper, they will be done on photoshop.

It will be BLACK AND WHITE ONLY

i want to sketch the car from a photo you provide, i will only do this for one photo per person and it will be MY style of inky shaded/sketchy not crazily realistic it will be at my discretion as its a **** lot of work and you wont be around for me to ask detailed questions.

I have no samples as of yet.

My specialty lies in fantasy and anime, not cars.

There wont be a time limit, it would be done when i get around to it as my work and my training is top priority.

But it would be open to anyone.

I do have a few criteria conditions you'd have to meet though.

-no commodores

-no vans

-no bubbles (fiesta, echo,laser) WILL do swift GTI's though.

-no girlfriends

-no motor/interior shots/exterior only.

-NO GOD DAMN COMMODORES

-no people UNLESS you want me to anime-fy you. (look up anime -.-)

-maximum of 3 orders at a time.

Once again i remind you this is just a calling for an expression of interest.

IT HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED AS OF YET.

I will post up a "proper" order thread for this ONLY IF i get enough numbers interested.

So let me know what you think.

Edited by KIRIUS

And it sounds pretty nice as well!

Thnx! ^_~

Everyone that attends a [set date] thurs night tocau meet put their name in a bucket/hat/container..

o.0

(EVERYONE that attends is to have their cars washed and polished so should they win, i can take a few decent reference pics.)

I will post up a "proper" order thread for this ONLY IF i get enough numbers interested.

Sounds pretty sweet. Any samples to have a gander at? Also I don't mind being anime-ified (though what style? I've been told I look a lot like Guts :spiteful: )

o.0

Sounds pretty sweet. Any samples to have a gander at? Also I don't mind being anime-ified (though what style? I've been told I look a lot like Guts :spiteful: )

Lol berserk huh lol I'm not too fond of that style its a little old school :P I can imitate any style of anime but I have my own aswell. I'm on my mob ATM so I can't post u a link but if you go to www.deviantart.com and put the username fallenhybrid in the search bar it will lead you to my gallery. There's some really old stuff on there too so don't mind that. Like I said though, being a car you can't really compare how it'll turn out, I get better and learn new things every pic. :D

will be out tonite guys... won't stay too long probably due to having an early morning tomorrow (unlike Friday mornings previously)...

BTW - i hope i don't get flamed for it and this is a shameless self plug - but if anyone knows anyone looking to buy a quality, current model, near new used car (i'm talking $18K plus) let me know tonight... i've left an EPIC first impression at work and want to keep the ball rolling... :D

Haha, minties eating oreo's would be ironic. put one of each infront of it, see what it picks! >.<

(i wont be at tonights meet and prob not next weeks either, but i will be after. Blame mine and Trents "employer" rofl.)