[QLD] The Brisbane Thread (Weekly Meet: Every Thursday from 8pm)

Personally speaking, I dont like that style of wheels.

It does however suit the car. I'd smash you if you put a 5-spoke design like that one on yours.

Thanks Andrew, finally, one person agrees. It does suit the car, however they aren't that appealing to the eye. I couldn't imagine seeing a high number spoke wheels on my car.

Geez guys, haven't gotten around to it yet. Ill get some toyota caps for it. But thoughts on the actually wheels themselves?

For mightymods fans, Its the "TRD BEAMER"

IMHO - first of all, they weren't always black right? Who painted them? is ur car still wet from washing or is that the paint job? If its not distorted by water and that's how it looks dry then u need to sand them back and respray them... just an opinion and its hard to tell from the photo...

secondly - technically wouldn't it be an M1 Corolla? seeing as the bulk of the car is Toyota? Definately swap over the centre caps... even some generic no-name ones... don't need toyota ones unless u really want... but it does detract from it...

overall the car is starting to look better - just needs more low and some other bits and pieces now... lol...

if i sell mine before u start doing too much to urs i'll let u know because i have a few bits and pieces that would go alright on urs...

They are black, but that's how I bought them. Only got them on Thursday afternoon. I'll be sanding them back and spraying them properly. They didn't even have an undercoat. I think I'll just spray straight over the BMW center caps. Just complete black face. And yea stew. That is water on the car. But I'll still be sanding them back and starting again. It does need more low. But I don't know how it will go with those wheels.

In other news, Got an interview next Wednesday with the agency for The Biggest Loser..... Shall be interesting.

Just be yourself and you'll do fine

I'm surprised I got past the first initial application.

Anyway, If anyone needs a favour done give me a shout and I'll see what I can do at my new job. Parts have quoted me $130 for a new RH Skirt.

Anyway, If anyone needs a favour done give me a shout and I'll see what I can do at my new job. Parts have quoted me $130 for a new RH Skirt.

Well, I usually get my stuff from Taringa anyways cause Dale is a top bloke, so I'll let you know if I ever need anything.