Where do you park your TOYOTA? Indoors or Outdoors?

Was just wondering where most people keep there Toyotas? Are they mainly parked inside a fully enclosed garage, partially open drive way or completely open driveway/parked on the road in front of house.

For me, I park inside a fully enclosed two car garage. One side for dad and me. What about you?

Nowdays she lives in my driveway, out in the elements. Used to get parked in my garage, but then by the time I put in the pool table, weight gear, and then decided to carpet it, it isn't really car-suitable anymore :lol:

^^^

LOL!!! Your little EG isn't exactly normal man =P

Ah, it is now - the old girl has been retired and put back to street trim, with 4 seats, Power steering, a sound system, a Baby seat in the back - and a '96 spec Type R engine !!! LOL... but the engine is stock, with a stock Type R exhaust system so its quiet.

I drive the Civic daily to the train station and back too, but because she's special to me, she gets the garage...

Away from the elements B)

*Garage*

Fark... I envy that garage. So much room to work in and a good floor as well.

As for me, mine spends the night in a closed garage, and the day in various places mostly outside. Otherwise in hotel car parks, or just out in the open driven on the road.

Away from the elements B)

*Garage*

Fark... I envy that garage. So much room to work in and a good floor as well.

As for me, mine spends the night in a closed garage, and the day in various places mostly outside. Otherwise in hotel car parks, or just out in the open driven on the road.

Thanks Andrew but cant post interstate :lol:

Due to my odd work hours it doesnt sit in the sun for too long but at least its off the street there.

Pretty lucky with my garage,no matter what the weather is I can still wash,wax etc all undercover then straight into the garage.

Wouldnt mind a hoist though ;)

Wow, jealous much :lol: +1 for the envy. It's like a home version of the Toyota workshop right down to the grey painted cement :lol:

But I'm the same as you. My back yard has a very big covered area (veranda I think its called?) and I park my car under there, do all my washes, waxes etc then she gets parked in the remote garage away from all elements.

I'm surprised to actually read that a lot of guys here have to park outside. A lot of guys here also love to clean there car but that must suck if you need to keep it outside then. All that work for nothing :S

^^ *bursts your bubble* he's just a IT nerd... :P hehe

mine is 100% outside in the elements...

mum CLC200 and dad's ML350 gets the garage before me... :(

hell, they pay the bills and own the place... only fair i suppose... :lol:

although in their new house that they've designed, they've decided to make a covered place on the side of the driveway for my car... :D

^^^

LOL!!! Your little EG isn't exactly normal man =P

Ah, it is now - the old girl has been retired and put back to street trim, with 4 seats, Power steering, a sound system, a Baby seat in the back - and a '96 spec Type R engine !!! LOL... but the engine is stock, with a stock Type R exhaust system so its quiet.

I drive the Civic daily to the train station and back too, but because she's special to me, she gets the garage...

OOOoooo

I didn't hear about that, shows you how long since I've left the Honda scene lolz =P

Shame to hear her back to "stock" but at least you've kept her =D

Day time = Undercover Secure parking at work..

Night time = Under the moon , the Sky and stars ... In the Driveway

That is a dream garage juvenile.. If i posted a pic of my garage you fellas would get a stich laughing ...laugh.gif .It looks more like Kennards storage ...

under ground secured parking under my building.. that said im getting out of company cars and into a runabout that i couldnt really care where it gets left. though once i get stuck into my new job and buy the new project.. thats another story all together.