Justa's 2005 Toyota Corolla Sportivo

Justa

Hi guys and girls this is my 2005 Toyota Corolla Sportivo.

I know its not as flash as alot of cars in this section but its a nice and I did choose this car over the 2010 Subi WRX and havnt looked back.

Engine/Gearbox Mods

CES Stainless Cat back Exhaust System w/Twin Tips

CES Ported Exhaust Manifold

Shifter Cable Rubbers replaced with solid items

K&N Air Panel Filter

MWR Short Shifter

Suspension Mods

Whiteline "Control" Springs (35mm Drop)

Koni Yellow Sport, Adjustable Shocks

Whiteline Front Strut Brace

Whiteline Rear Sway Bar

Whiteline Camber Bolts

Brakes

RDA Slotted Rotors All Round

QFM HPX Pads

Wheels & Tyres

Rays Engineering G-Games 77m (Gunmetal) 17x7

Exterior Mods

Badges removed

Modified Nissan X-Trail stubby aerial

Painted brake callipers

Black Altezza Tail Lights

LED rear number plate lights

Interior Mods

Cruise Control

Sportivo Sports Pedals

Ecliptech 7 Stage Shift Light

Toyota Corolla illuminated LED Door Scuff Plates

Future Mods

Eye Lids

post-20013-127971092632_thumb.jpg

post-20013-127971094051_thumb.jpg

post-20013-127971095659_thumb.jpg

post-20013-127971098365_thumb.jpg

post-20013-127971100557_thumb.jpg

post-20013-127971102134_thumb.jpg

Edited by Justa

Nice ride . I love the rims .. Probably the best colour to get (car ie) .Used to have Black rolla but now 2 silvers and there is no going back.

The only thing that has me puzzled is the 2in Exhaust ..Thats smaller diameter than stock ??

What do you mean by Upgrade Braking System ? Better pads or something bigger in mind ?

Nice ride . I love the rims .. Probably the best colour to get (car ie) .Used to have Black rolla but now 2 silvers and there is no going back.

The only thing that has me puzzled is the 2in Exhaust ..Thats smaller diameter than stock ??

What do you mean by Upgrade Braking System ? Better pads or something bigger in mind ?

I feel the same I think there hot they were one of the closing deals when buying it. The colour is easy to clean I dont think I could ever go black.

I must have miss measured the exhaust, Ill get back to you on that.

I would love a set of Slotted Rotors, Braided Brake Lines and larger Brake Calipers.

I feel the same I think there hot they were one of the closing deals when buying it. The colour is easy to clean I dont think I could ever go black.

I must have miss measured the exhaust, Ill get back to you on that.

I would love a set of Slotted Rotors, Braided Brake Lines and larger Brake Calipers.

Well there are some very Wise people here who give the right advise .. I had a thing for Slotted Rotors when i 1st got my sportivo but after months of Window shopping i havent done anything about them. DBA make the front Slotted Rotors but sadly not the rears ..

I think the general advice you will get is unless you are going on the track the Stock brakes do the job well enough for street application.Pad upgrade , Yes.

Nice sporty, any pics with the tailights in? im thinkin about gettin a set. Also wiring up a problem?

Havint put them in yet as I away with work, back home in 2 weeks. When I get back ill post pics of installation problems and final pics. The lights were advertized as plug and play but i doubt it.

Hey Justa,

did you by any chance, purchase this car from a private sale, or a dealer?

those rims are VERY hard to obtain, if this is the car i know of...

Also, WElcomE! :D

Evo

Hey Justa,

did you by any chance, purchase this car from a private sale, or a dealer?

those rims are VERY hard to obtain, if this is the car i know of...

Also, WElcomE! :D

Evo

:D I got it from a dealer. Ive noticed that, I was trying to a price for insurance purposes but couldnt find a price so I just told then that they are worth $6000. :P

Very nice! Quite like the silver Sportivo's, certain character about them :) Best of luck with all the future mods, certainly got a great base to work with :clap:

nice mate....big difference between sportivo and 2010 subaru wrx.....not to mention price.

looks good

Price was one thing in the choice but mainly the fuel consumption, one lap around Mt Cootha used over half a tank. 56L/100kms is alot of fuel when playing.

• 3 weeks later...

hmm looks similar to JC's.

Very nice rolla though :)

Very Very similar in fact . . . .

Glad to see it finally found a good home with another enthusiast. I will be watching this thread closely.

Re: Upgrading the braking system, last time I saw it there were slotted rotors all round, QFM HPX pads and race fluid, so unless they fell off somewhere along the way, I would leave the braking system as is.

Your headers are the stock items ported by CES, Your exhaust is also CES. The cruise control isn't stock (but Donna has already told you about that no doubt). The springs are whiteline and shocks are Koni (the adjuster should be in the centre console, lol) You should already have a whiteline rear swaybar too.

I can't think of anything else right now, but there is more in that car, a very reliable little birdy told me.

Edited by -JC-

Re: Upgrading the braking system, last time I saw it there were slotted rotors all round, QFM HPX pads and race fluid, so unless they fell off somewhere along the way, I would leave the braking system as is.

rotors are still on it... not sure about the pads though...

very very very small city... :lol:

I was scared that I would find is old owner, even more scared that I have. Ive been told that it was good buy and was treated well. I was told by then guys at the dealership where I got it that they put it in 4 diffrent locations but it wouldnt sell then to see it at on the ramps at the dealership it must have been fate. And dont worry I will treat it well.

• 7 months later...