Zeinheiger's Aurion Sportivo '08

Zeinheiger

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love that gunmetal metallic badge. You can tell that it would look great irl just from the pics :)

Oh darn, I guess I should attempt to find some pics of her then

Gotta agree looks great this is my fav Aurion thread atm :D i'm off to the shops to get a can of satin black for my rear badge :)

Nooo, get gunmetal grey, I'm trying to start a trend here :lol:

Actually, I wonder how body colour would look :huh:

Gotta agree looks great this is my fav Aurion thread atm :D i'm off to the shops to get a can of satin black for my rear badge :)

Nooo, get gunmetal grey, I'm trying to start a trend here :lol:

Actually, I wonder how body colour would look :huh:

Hey Dale wanna do my badges as well? :P

Sure, If you want me to Nathan, but shotgun not removing them, you can do that, they're a pain, the gluey stuff is on there tight, I used my trusty pocket knife with a bit of tape around it to remove the badge

Ta daaaaaa

:spiteful:

196639_10150120599181234_590926233_6622407_4107076_n.jpg

Just kidding, haven't had it lowered and rims painted just quite yet...

I know I was going to wait until Winton to unveil some mods, but I can't wait that long to share... Reece sold me his old wheels today, I fitted them about 30 minutes ago, shame it was raining so I couldn't get any decent pics... But here's what we have, hopefully when the sun comes out I can get some decent photo's

img0377.jpg

img0380y.jpg

img0381msl.jpg

NEEDS MOAR LOW!

OMG, this is AWESOME!!!! :D Looks good, can't wait for you to get that blue edge clap.gif

I've emailed a place in Moorabbin asking for a quote, so If I can get a cheap price from them, hopefully I can book it in this week

Sweet :D Can't wait to see Alexia at Winton. Any other planned mods before then? I know you wont reveal until they're in or Winton, lol

Here's a quick plan from what I'll be budgeting for:

March - Rims, Window Tint, Exhaust

April - Pedders Lowering Springs, K&N Typhoon CAI Intake

May - Nothing

June - UR Strut braces front/rear

July - Nothing

August - HID's, Full customized leather interior (c'mon big tax return)

September - Nothing

October - Nothing

November - Nothing

December - Coilovers

2012/2013: Konig Netz rims 19", big brake upgrade

Ta daaaaaa

:spiteful:

196639_10150120599181234_590926233_6622407_4107076_n.jpg

I am trying to figure out where this is. It almost look like it's at the oval near the bowling club, but could also be the oval over on mitchells lane or wherever. :P Needs moar photo shoots. :P

I am trying to figure out where this is. It almost look like it's at the oval near the bowling club, but could also be the oval over on mitchells lane or wherever. :P Needs moar photo shoots. :P

Wrong on both accounts... Good old Diggers Rest footy oval :lol:

Moar photo shoots? More like I need Moar decent camera

Come Winton and maybe somebody can take some nice pics of her for me, all I have is iPhone 4th gen

Looking like it's all coming along!! That's a good list for the upcoming year! :D

Funny enough, I went pass Digger's Rest on Friday. Was going from a site in Hopetoun Park to Epping going the longer way to beat traffic! Maybe I should bring my camera next time? :P

Looking like it's all coming along!! That's a good list for the upcoming year! :D

Funny enough, I went pass Digger's Rest on Friday. Was going from a site in Hopetoun Park to Epping going the longer way to beat traffic! Maybe I should bring my camera next time? :P

Ah dammit!!! If you're coming past again PM me, I could use some decent photo's of her

Looks really good Dale!!! what is the go woth your Sportivo Rims $$??? let me know mate.

Well, they have some scratches here and there, I will take some photo's later on today and PM them to you if you like and shoot me an offer

Good stuff Dale....we should catch up before the 27th and get that thang dumped :D

I agree, reckon I can pick them up tomorrow night when you finish work? I'll get them fitted during the week sometime, i'll call ya