Things that annoy you more than they should

oodee

Time for me to add some more to the list:

- Rocking up to an intersection (without traffic lights) which you have seen from a distance to be quiet or is typically quiet most of the time, and then out of nowhere a bazillion cars turn up.

- Cars that stop at an intersection leaving ages of space between themselves and the car in front of them and then spend the entire time they are waiting at the lights inching forward even when the light is clearly nowhere near changing. More annoying is when they are the car in front and end up a car length over the line before the light even changes.

- Traffic lights that take forever to change when you are the only person at the intersection.

- People that purposely try to prevent you from merging just because they are a c*** and a half. This only applies when you are not being one of those jerks that try to cut to the front of the queue. If you do that, you deserve to be blocked off.

- People that tail you even when the lane next to them is empty. Even more annoying when you slow down to below the speed limit and they continue to tail you. Then they think they have the right to get all road rage at you when they overtake you because you have slowed down to make them do so.

+1 to all of the above

People throwing around the word hellaflush or flush...when clearly its not. mainly the people who are dropped on springs or slammed but with obvious wheel tuck are saying they are flush -.-

189915_208483615829895_152494238095500_804020_6938087_n.jpg

This is a fantastic graphic to show the meaning of suspension terminology. Today I learned another useful bit of info.

Thank you Pvt.No

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

6.30am saturday morning,driving with the cruise control on along the fwy (105km) with nobody else around,next i see headlights in the review mirror,this car is prolly 600 to 800 metres or so behind me and gaining,next he is beside me and then proceeds to just sit on my 1/4 panel/potential blind spot,he must of done 130km-140km to make up the distance between us and then for the next 4km's or so just sits there beside me like a total d!ck in the fast lane. :angry:

finally got a look at the driver & car and yep you guessed it....P plater bogan wearing his high vis outfit in his farked up looking VR Commodore with the massive Sothern Cross and RIP Brocky sticker on the back glass...haha i should have known :lol:

When you go to the shops and d!ckeads can't park between the lines. :angry:

I park exactly over the line, sharing 2 bays! :D

(way, waaayyy out of the way in the corner of the carpark tho)

Mmmmmm. Nice move

I like...

When ppl make up ridiculous specs on cars "their mates" own. Like today, a 2008 Ford F6 with 750 kW at the wheels. I doubt it, and I'm not impressed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Locally made 'foreign' beer.

I went to my local bottle shop to buy some German Beer and walked a way with a few singles I hadn't tried before because the ones I knew and trusted were now "brewed and bottled in Australia". What is the point of buying foreign beers if it's made here I might as well get Crown Lager. To top this off I got a gift pack from my sister of 10 beers of the world and again the German, Belgium and Italian beers were brewed here and even the Japanese beer was a "Product of Canada"

how slow my new zr is..... im actually ready to sell it after 1 month

but it thought i was your wifeys zre ?

it is. shes complaining too.. i said to turbo it.. she said can you :spiteful:

Edited by desssa
  • Like 1

Min for today. Cow unloads her trolley and leaves it as per the photo. The trolley return bay was only three cars over:

di-1613251492233.png

My missus would go nutz at that lazy b!tch....i showed her your pic and she stormed off muttering obscenities :lol:

IMO this would explain her figure as she is to lazy/stupid to return it to the bay and as indicated it was close by :(

• Like 1

people that use internet speak in real life

examples:

Oh ZOMG, did you see that phat rolla with pink rims, it 'TWAS quite the LOLZ

WTF bro, that s**t isn't cool

OMG, you are such a NOOB

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People that buy $80k euro box and then buy a poxy $300 GPS for the window. STOP BEING TIGHT AR$ES! Get it in-dash GPS. It not a status symbol to have such a car and act like a tight ar$e, it just makes you a ******.

Drivers who just get in their car and drive without looking around them.

For example in a car park at work, there are multiple signs saying one way. A massive white arrow pointing out it's one way.

Yet silly drivers too busy on their mobile or can't read, rage at me to reverse to let them out. *sigh*

Drivers who fail to use their indicators and shoulder check blind spots... It's getting particularly worse in Brisbane. Thank ****** for my dash camera.