[VIC] - TOCAU Victorian Monthly Meet

Tash

• 2 weeks later...

Due to a lack of interest this months eomm will not go ahead... If anyone still wants to meet up maybe head into the city for lunch and some photos shoot me a text or pm me....

Chris

I'm keen to join in! Hope to see a few Aurions out and about :)

shoot cductn and me your phone number and we'll message you deets.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

Just having a look at this thread and it looks like to might be bumped off the first page of the meets!

And I do remember saying I would organise the next cruise!

So to get everyone back together again, I suggest a cruise on 22 or 29 September mainly because this is after my exam! :clap: but it should give everyone enough time to sort out their stuff!

But enough about me, I propose a Warburton to Marysville (Lunch) to Healesville to Kinglake cruise route with further details to come.

Please post your ideas and preferred dates and hopefully we can get everyone back to the monthly meets!

I'd love to come to that one too unfortunately, I gotta study. Hence why I thought about the Sep one and to give people enough time. I suggest for the Sep eomm we do it on the 29th therefore aligning with the eom!

A bit lazy on the weekend but here is the proposed cruise:

22 September - meet @ 10am for a 10:30am getaway as this will be before any grand finals.
In the past, we have done this route in reverse so it's good to change things up a bit.

http://goo.gl/maps/bWyyY

The route takes in Warburton, Marysville, Healesville and Kinglake. All of the roads are great to drive on with speeds from 80kmh to 100kmh all the way. Note that Reefton Spur & Black Spur are now 80kmh and that there are some tree cameras too!

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/camouflage-cops-go-undercover-to-spring-speed-trap/story-fnat79vb-1226574886387

Meeting up at the Currawong Tennis Club as it has plenty of parking and will provide some great photo opportunities. I propose leaving at 10:30 as with a few stops, we should arrive in Marysville around 12:30 - 1 for lunch. The marysville bakery is always awesome! From here we have the Black Spur, Chum Creek Road and Kinglake Road which again are great driving roads and have awesome scenery. Plenty of photo opportunities too and I suggest a photo just before arriving in Marysville where all of the cars can park up with an awesome view behind. I will post a pic of this when I get back home.

Please let me know what you guys think and we'll go from there.

22 September Cruise:
1. maca_10
2. jeffybro
3. hauhau
4. cductn

Edited by maca_10