Sportivo front bumper on ATX?

RJx

Is it possible to put a Aurion sportivo front bumper on my 07 ATX aurion? simple as take one off and put the new one on?

Isn't it rather expensive? I'd rather use that money on something else. Like a carbon fibre gt-wing?

I was actually thinking of getting an ATX and putting on a gt-wing :rolleyes: Till today I still wonder if I should have.

Isn't it rather expensive? I'd rather use that money on something else. Like a carbon fibre gt-wing?

I was actually thinking of getting an ATX and putting on a gt-wing :rolleyes: Till today I still wonder if I should have.

Yer would be expensive, but i love the front bumper of the sportivo and the clean look of the ATX rear bumper. Prefer aurion without a spoiler, going for a clean sleek look.

Thanks for the input guys, be a long way off first want some 19" rims haha

Personally, if you are going to put the Sportivo front skirt/bumper combo on, you should at least get some side skirts. I think the car will look a bit weird because the bumper will be a little lower than the rest of the car.

Personally, if you are going to put the Sportivo front skirt/bumper combo on, you should at least get some side skirts. I think the car will look a bit weird because the bumper will be a little lower than the rest of the car.

yer they would be part of the master plan to but they wouldnt be a problem to fit. Just wanted to know about the front bumper

acctually i found that when going through the process of fitting my sportivo kit, the side skirts caused the most trouble.. hence why i went aftermarket for the sides instead of genuine..

for the record though, you can save some money and simply purchase the "skirting" kit from toyota which wont break the bank.. have it painted and fitted by any reputable panel beater..

the sportivo genuine bumper as mentioned is the same as an atx bumper however the sportivo bumper has precut "holes" for the skirting kit to clip into.. on the atx bumper you would either need to cut these holes out, or cut the tabs off the skirting kit and sika flex/bolt the skirting kit on..

there are also a number of brackets and clips you would need to buy, the most important being the two side extension brackets, and also the grey rubber weather strip..

also take into account the fasct that you dont have fog lights on the atx.. whereas the sportivo skirting kit has the holes for fog lights..

You should look into doing something more VIP rather than the Sporty Sportivo look!

I like your thinking on the Wing!! Keep it clean. A wing serves absolutely no purpose on street cars and IMHO looks tacky on something that it isn't standard on.

Horses for courses. I hated the look of the rear of my Gen 6 Camry and was not a fan of the offered lip type spoiler so I fitted an aftermarket Aurion style wing, and I love it but my brother in law said they don't call them spiolers for naught and he hates it.