What would you do with 10 Million?

Steve

Just imagine this, you have just won the lottery, 10 million. What car are you going to buy? What car for your wife? And the rest of the family?

I would be buying a big enough garage to fit all my dream cars in LOL, then maybe buy the wife a dress LOL

Pay off mortgage if necessary, then buy a better house, probably not a mansion. I'd like a Nissan GT-R for track days, an Aston Martin DB9 for daily commute, and a Mercedes C63 AMG for the missus, and buy some cars as gifts for the rest of my faimly(whatever they want). The rest of the money will go to charity, with some kept for future expenses.

Buy a series 6 rx7, a hennessey venom GT, put a 2jzgte into a custom built coupe of my own design build, a castle on a property, build a 4 storey sized dragon house under a mountain in a man made cave/lair with a and small hole in the ceiling for rain and beams of sun. build a racetrack and burnout pad in the backyard buy 4 moto's and build a dirt bike obstacle course, dig an underground passage system full of booby traps and ***** for epic paint ball/laser tag party night skirmishs. give $100 to my sister, $1000 to each parent, invest $1mill in stock market, buy $10,000 of anime/manga and a big ***** tv with a sound system with a 1km radius, own a night club for goths and ravers, buy a coffee shop, pay a hitman to take out a certain guy pay homeless people to bash cops( they got nothing to lose only $ to gain, n even if they get charged least they get a place to stay out of it regardless) :)

Um.. and i wanna make a movie. :rolleyes:

C,mon Lotto ^_~

Give my Aurion to the Salvos and buy myself a Pagani Zonda Concept R :rolleyes:

theres a good chunck of it gone already,you sure 10 million is enough to live in comfort,also maybe treat myself to a small island in the tropics,sh!t i'm gunna need about 30 million to make this work :P

Build myself a nice house, something big, with plenty of entertaining space and a well decked out music studio, and a big basement garage to house my (eventually) large car collection.

Build some investment properties.

Open a nightclub, and a selection of bars in various cities.

Donate some to worthy causes.

Give some to family and friends.

Cars for me, well finish my Aurion mods, and buy an ISF for a second daily. SSV ute for a ran-around bus transporting gig gear, tools, and other manly stuff. Aston Martin DBS or Vantage for a weekend car. These would be the start of my collection, and will add more using the profit from my various investments.

Invest the change in a mix of term deposits and shares.

Oh, I forgot from the original question: Car for my wife?

I don't have a wife....

...Maybe buy a wife? :g:

$10mil would be enough to not have to work ever again.

To be precise:

$2.5m in property

$1m in assorted funds

$1.5m to immediate family

$0.5m to Heart Foundation

$0.5m to Multiple Sclerosis Ausralia

$4m in high yield interest accounts and live off of the interest (not provide my TFN to ease any pain at tax time) that comes in every month.