some other dudes music

Steve

Dont you hate it when you have to listen to someone elses taste in music at stop lights? All windows down blasting away… Surely it would sound better with the windows up right?

The way I see it.... if they don't like it, they can put their windows up.

... I never drive with the AC on even in.summer.

Same here. Firstly because I'm conditioned to love the heat and secondly, I hate going from cold to hot.

I'm with andrew with this one.

I drive with windows down, I dont use A/C. I also like my music loud. But I do see where you are coming from. The people that own a ford laser and add a subwoofer. Then blast the music loud to try and improve their image.

The way I see it.... if they don't like it, they can put their windows up.

What if they're walking. :whistling:

I'm with andrew with this one.

I drive with windows down, I dont use A/C. I also like my music loud. But I do see where you are coming from. The people that own a ford laser and add a subwoofer. Then blast the music loud to try and improve their image.

+1

Especially weekends in the city..

• 2 weeks later...

revival i know but i need to say i feel awkward when i pull up to set of lights with my system pumping and you can pretty much see their winows on their car vibrating.. i do feel like a bit of an idiot but still i do it every day and never use the ac even if its hot i just have to music pumping with the windows down bring on SUMMER!!

revival i know but i need to say i feel awkward when i pull up to set of lights with my system pumping and you can pretty much see their winows on their car vibrating.. i do feel like a bit of an idiot but still i do it every day and never use the ac even if its hot i just have to music pumping with the windows down bring on SUMMER!!

+1 almost...at my age i can't bring myself to have it bangin at the lights,i turn it down on approach,but when cruising all hell breaks loose :lol:

also i have all my windows up,sounds better IMO

what makes me laugh is the tool with the stock/factory system up flat knacker with all the windows down,sounds like a strangled cat from a distance :lol:

+1 almost...at my age i can't bring myself to have it bangin at the lights,i turn it down on approach,but when cruising all hell breaks loose :lol:

also i have all my windows up,sounds better IMO

what makes me laugh is the tool with the stock/factory system up flat knacker with all the windows down,sounds like a strangled cat from a distance :lol:

lolll i love when i hear some guy pull up beside me and they have their factory system blasting with att the distorting makes me laugh i just pull up and turn up mine and watch them turn theirs own because they look like idiots but i hate sitting at light with music pumping i feel like an idot but meh i think they are just too old

Especially when the car is older than the kid behind the wheel!