Sportivo Meetup Pictures

Hey guys,

Sorry to those who missed the meetup with a few of us last week outside MCT, but for those who turned up, I trust that you had a pretty good time chatting and checking out each others cars. Those who turned up also received a free short antennae from former member Orrock. Here's a list of those who made it for the meetup

Orrock - Thanks for the antennae

Pecker - Thanks for dropping by, we thought of all driving up to your workplace, but didn't want to scare your boss :P

TRD_141 - Got to be the nicest lookin car that day. Nice mods HSV man.

Sport1vo - The absolutely funniest guy I've met for a while. Definitely a MAD***. Oh, please don't sue me for saying that. :P

Screaminrolla & Fren- Came all the way from NSW, talk about commitment! :D

It wasn't a big group but we had a good time anyway, oh well, at least I did.

Anyway, I've posted some of the photos that we took that day. Anyone else who took photos, would you mind sending them on a CDR to me so that I can compile them together and give you guys a complete copy? Thanks.

Screaminrolla: Could you put the photos/video that you took that day so that I can compile them all together?

L1010768_Medium.jpg

L1010775_Medium.jpg

E-Gene, Screaminrolla, TRD_141 & Sport1vo

I'm trying to get everyone to send me a copy of the photos and vid that thyey took that day. Once I've got them all, I'll put themk on a CD and pass them out to you guys.

Oh and your car flying by looked and sounded awesome!

hey guys, it was good to meet up, and thanx to orrock for the antennae and for showing us around. i think i might have to organise a sydney meet now and you guys can come up here :D

egene- ill get my mate to send me the photos and the vids and ill send them to you

Also a MCT representative mentioned, when we all met up, that the Corolla Sportivo Chassis will bend in the long term, like a banana, due to the excessive power output, please again, can an interstate member verify.

The new Stivo may not be released, or if it is, it will have less power than the current model, please some one verify.

Cheers

Sport1vo.

P>S> who keeps on moving topics in this site. There a quite a few that have been moved to Buy and Sell, but they do not belong their?

Where the hell did you hear that crap?

Thanx E_Gene for supplying the lids will slap them on asap. Ohh by the way 2FST4U wanted to hear my CAI in action, so i gave it a bit, hit a pothole at about 90kph, totally stuffed my right front tyre, it has a lump sticking out of the side. Lucky my spare is perfect, got quoted, $225 for a replacement tyre in same dimensions.

Yeah Skitzo,

Im from Perth 2 and u dont see many tivos on the road,probably only seen 2 on the road in my travels. Im sure when people see our cars on the road they will want one 2, being such a great looking car as they are.

Thanx 4 the great pics guys :D