MT

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahaha bitcholas...

Give us 'til the end of exams then I'll be a keen bean.

I caught the car stereo bug again and went on an Ebay spree...

Soiya's

I went on a wheel spree and finally paid for the f*cking things lol.

AIght man no probs ;)

I'll be getting it done next week dude so give us a yell. Man what are our dads going to say if we spray our bonnets black lol.

I'll be holding off on that i think haha. For the time being loool. My dad doesn't understand the takumi look.

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished my STUPID EXAMS such a relief.....time to sleep time.......

BUT before i fall into a coma, is anyone keen to catchup on sunday. I've got a craving to pull off my front bumper and take out the plastic inserts and put some mesh in. But i'm thinking 2/> brains are better than one...v unqualified engineer! Let me know people.

Also, where's gd cheap place to get a front brace...is there really any difference at all with only that installed.......i understand that its designed to> structural rigidity.....but really what r the real effects if any?

My no is 0416226467 just so i don't miss another meet!

Take care...and gd luck for anyone who has exams left:-)

Anth i'm keen to catch up on sunday........at 3 in the morning hahahahaha.

Steve (Kaze-Stivo) is coming up from melbourne to deliver the P1 Buddyclubs I bought of him personally. He'll be arriving at aroud 3 in the morning in Canberra so if anyone is a night owl and still up holler at me haha. Give the Canberra crew a chance to meet one of Melbourne's key members.

Peace b!tchola's :lol:

Wow, how exciting for u!

There's only 2 reason's for me to be awake at 3 in the morn, etiher (a) completely sloushed, (B) pulling an allnighter some some stupid group assignment. I value my sleep too much otherwise:-) I wouldn't sleep either if i was getting P1 buddyclubs......ENJOY nightowl! If u want tyres for those mags, i can get wholesale prices in Fysh Bob jane (its about 10% off retail)

Chereo

two beers

(think i exceed my quota by a factor of 5 last night.....and i now know why i deserve this name....hmmm)

Steve (Kaze-Stivo) is coming up from melbourne to deliver the P1 Buddyclubs I bought of him personally. He'll be arriving at aroud 3 in the morning in Canberra so if anyone is a night owl and still up holler at me haha. Give the Canberra crew a chance to meet one of Melbourne's key members.

Wow, how exciting for u!

There's only 2 reason's for me to be awake at 3 in the morn, etiher (a) completely sloushed, (B) pulling an allnighter some some stupid group assignment. I value my sleep too much otherwise:-) I wouldn't sleep either if i was getting P1 buddyclubs......ENJOY nightowl! If u want tyres for those mags, i can get wholesale prices in Fysh Bob jane (its about 10% off retail)

Chereo

two beers

(think i exceed my quota by a factor of 5 last night.....and i now know why i deserve this name....hmmm)

Haha you mad b@stard. 24 beers is your new name lol.

Bob Jane are the ones I usually goto as well man, 10% would be awesome. Looking at Yokohama a.drive R1's, 215/40/R17. Talk to you soon Anth ;)

Hahahaha yeah.

It was worth the drive for something to do.

How 'bout the 1ZZ pride on th way home :clap:

OMG Anthony how good is it exams are over... time to chill. I need 2 new tyres too! Coincidence. Who do you know at Bob Jane?

We need a meet soon guys. Richo came into work the other day and said he's keen, Anth, Mick and myself have finished exams. Big Mick is always keen for Krispy action, what do you think Rob?

Haha....know how u feel......exam stress suck majorly!

Lets do it people....i'm free tues/wed after 5:30pm! Thurs-got a bar tab & @coast all wk end:-) So whats good with everyone else???

Geez everyone's been burning rubber, hey....so keen to give wakefield a "go"....hint, hint. We've got a special deal of wholesale prices with bob jane (fysh) for the ENGN society.....cause us boys seem to burn more rubber than the norm...hehe

cya all soon

two beers:-)

Hahahaha yeah.

It was worth the drive for something to do.

How 'bout the 1ZZ pride on th way home :clap:

OMG Anthony how good is it exams are over... time to chill. I need 2 new tyres too! Coincidence. Who do you know at Bob Jane?

We need a meet soon guys. Richo came into work the other day and said he's keen, Anth, Mick and myself have finished exams. Big Mick is always keen for Krispy action, what do you think Rob?

haha...

something like that...we've got a membership card as well......I'm gd for tomorrow night.....so how about the rest of u slackers?, Rob, Mike, the other mike, sheldon.........????? Or were u all too scared of the rain today?

Oh really?? If I bring my ANU student card I could just say I'm an ENG student hey??? Haha

yeah I'm free tuesday night.

He came, he brought P1 Buddyclubs...

...and promptly went to mitchell BAHAHAHA :lol:

What a bunch of awesome b@stards! Top blokes. Even though it was 4:00am I was still laughing lol.

CHEERS STEVE!

Hey dude you get your long awaited rims... I'm guessing the stupid tax man finally coffed up :lol:

Good luck with em man they'll look awesome on ur ride ;)

(along with those oh so theurapudic coilovers sitting at ur feet :P )

Edited by grima88

What a bunch of awesome b@stards! Top blokes. Even though it was 4:00am I was still laughing lol.

CHEERS STEVE!

Hey dude you get your long awaited rims... I'm guessing the stupid tax man finally coffed up :lol:

Haha. They're up at the workshop now Jared lol. The car is going to look a fair bit different very soon.

Jimmy did really well in our little drag. I didn't stage or anything and noticed that he was humping it so I had to pull it all the way out to 8,000rpm and quick shift (crossing my fingers 1st didn't crunch lol). The 2zz's seem to make all their pulling advantage up top by the looks. In fact we probably 'pull' a little bit too much HOHOHOHO j/k.

CHEERS STEVE!

Haha. They're up at the workshop now Jared lol. The car is going to look a fair bit different very soon.

Jimmy did really well in our little drag. I didn't stage or anything and noticed that he was humping it so I had to pull it all the way out to 8,000rpm and quick shift (crossing my fingers 1st didn't crunch lol). The 2zz's seem to make all their pulling advantage up top by the looks. In fact we probably 'pull' a little bit too much HOHOHOHO j/k.

Nice rob you'll hav to post pics when shes ready ;)

Hahahaha I can get you 2ZZ b*stards off the line 'cos of my torque monster! :P Haha

All I could hear was Micky's CAI screaming like a banchee... But I still had him til he hit 3rd!

Anyways yeah, let's have a meet

Who seriously came out on top from that? I remember pulling ahead slightly and then pulling rapidly away but didn't you guys slow down? I thought you did. I was waiting for mick to creep past me. You did well Jim Jim. Taylor driving prowess ;) haha.

I never pay attention to my sides when i'm giving it a thrash lol.

Ok will I decided to reveal some things here for you guys. I'm finally buying sh!t for my car!

Items bought:

Things some of you may not know:

Red TRD Wheel Nuts

P1 Buddyclub rims 17x7

Eyelids

Grille

Rear Skirt (picking up this weekend from toyota fyshwick ($340...yes yes I know...expensive, but at least I know it's decent and not crummy).

Things you do know:

D2 Racing Spec Coilovers...lol

Things on the way (not yet bought):

Tint (darkest legally possible)

CAI (i'm so sorry guys, I'm still organising our group buy. I've been crook :()

3 1/2 or 4 inch round tip to suit skirt. i'm getting this done real soon (i'm cutting a hole in the skirt)

Excedy HD clutch

Things that I'm contemplating:

Painting the bonnet, grille and part of the eyelids black lol. Might not happen though haha.

Talk soon guys!

I just bought a sportivo grille. However it needs a repair on the paint work. Would it be best to take it somewhere or do it myself? Repair it or get it fully repainted.

My CarPC Project is also well underway. Currently designing a bracket for the touchscreen.