[ACT] Canberra Thread

MT

Karen I keep seeing you along Lady Denman Dr in the morning...YOU'D BETTER COME lol

Yeah I'll be back from sydney then hopefully. In fact, as soon as I rock in (I'll leave at 8:30 odd) I'll probably be there lmao.

Lotsa driving for Rob.

Karen I keep seeing you along Lady Denman Dr in the morning...YOU'D BETTER COME lol

Yeah I'll be back from sydney then hopefully. In fact, as soon as I rock in (I'll leave at 8:30 odd) I'll probably be there lmao.

Lotsa driving for Rob.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why did you write that twice Rob?? Did I miss something? :blink:

I always see Karen on the way to uni in the mornings too.

And as for the meet, I'll be there, but I'm also square. ANU pride! Eh Sheldon? Eh Anthony?? Eh??? No? Ok.

Hopefully we'll get a decent turn out and dance to Mick's stereo like this --> :yahoo::clap:

What the?

Yeah ill be there guys. Hopefully we get a better day than last Sunday when it quite literally rained mud :angry:

If we get another day like that, someone please come pick me up :P My car looked like a chocolate covered marshmallow after that.

See you all Sunday....and yes Jimmy, bring your dancing shoes if you like.

What the?

Yeah ill be there guys. Hopefully we get a better day than last Sunday when it quite literally rained mud :angry:

If we get another day like that, someone please come pick me up :P My car looked like a chocolate covered marshmallow after that.

See you all Sunday....and yes Jimmy, bring your dancing shoes if you like.

I have pink ones B)

Yeah dude I know what you mean about that filthy mud rain, I washed my car on Saturday after work too lol

Also awaiting pics! I have some ok ones from my fone. It claims to be 2 megapixel but it really doesnt look like it. Nokia rip off merchants :angry:

From memory, Dom has a photobucket account. Heaps easy to get them there especially when they are high res! There were a fair few so perhaps we should give him a few days to get them sorted.

Well guys not the best turnout today but the core crew were there! BIG BIG BIG round of applause for Dom(fad) a.k.a photographer general :clap: Honorable mention to Mick for being our Versace-esque stylist :lol:

Hahaha I jumped too early for the "Oh what a feeling"!!! I look like I'm hopping or something :blink:

How was the date Rob???

Well guys not the best turnout today but the core crew were there! BIG BIG BIG round of applause for Dom(fad) a.k.a photographer general :clap: Honorable mention to Mick for being our Versace-esque stylist :lol:

Hahaha I jumped too early for the "Oh what a feeling"!!! I look like I'm hopping or something :blink:

How was the date Rob???

Dude I'm hooked on her. She's won me over. Just have to play it easy and hope she wants to continue.

She didn't say no to seeing a movie tomorrow ;)

OH man!

Talk about being at the wrong place at the wrong time! Been too damn busy to do anything but organise the ANU Engineering ball this wk & look what happens......U all had a blast w/out me:-( a sad, sad, day........or maybe it's the craving for a beer again after friday night...hmmm i don't know.

OK, next time u guys decide to catch up can one of u boys just send me a msg/email.

chereo

two beers

Looks like rob is on cloud nine.......how sweet the power of love:-)

OH man!

Talk about being at the wrong place at the wrong time! Been too damn busy to do anything but organise the ANU Engineering ball this wk & look what happens......U all had a blast w/out me:-( a sad, sad, day........or maybe it's the craving for a beer again after friday night...hmmm i don't know.

OK, next time u guys decide to catch up can one of u boys just send me a msg/email.

chereo

two beers

Looks like rob is on cloud nine.......how sweet the power of love:-)

Bugger man, we thought you knew because you kept checking on here. Chuck you an sms next time.

Ahhhh yeah. Man this girl is starting to win me over haha.

• 2 weeks later...