Say "HELLO!" to Jnr Sads

Danthuyer

Well HELLO from the grave

I will be the proud father to a undesclosed gender of baby on or around the 12 Nov this year

Yesterday Xanthe and I went to RBWH for our first scan, which checks for downs syndrome and other thing. Being that Xanthe is almost 35 the risk of having a child with downs syndrome is greater.

I', pleased to say that initial tests look good. we are just waiting on some blood tests to confirm that everything is going well

So far the baby is fit and healthy looking with an above average size/growth rate

here is the pic of the scan for you all to see ...... needless to say I am over the moon with having a family of my own

btw - the cheeky bugger was even 'WAVING' at us when we were having the ultrasound!!! HOW COOL IS THAT!!!

sads_jnr.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Onya Craig, but I dun think he's waving at us dude, I think he's bashing the dash cause the doof doof ain't working... :P Or maybe he's getting his left hand ready for one helluva flat change :P

Craig. Best wishes from the Andersons.

As you know I have two little un's (well not so little now with eldest 13 going on 30 and a girl) and they are the best . Keep you on your toes and broke of course.

Hope all goes well and you and your family have a great future.

PS That's not a wave. The bubs practicing his grip for when you buy them their first mountain bike.

Well there you go mate... one shot at it and you've hit the bullseye!!!! Congrats and best wishes from Jen and myself and hope everything goes according to plan.

Now back to selling your car.......KEEP IT. MAKES A GREAT FAMILY CAR!!!!! :P :P :P get rid of the Paseo intead B)

Cheers SB. :D

Now back to selling your car.......KEEP IT. MAKES A GREAT FAMILY CAR!!!!! :P :P :P get rid of the Paseo intead B)

Cheers SB. :D

a truer word has never been said!!!

5 doors is definately better than 2 in this situation... ;)

well done again craig,, i kept the secret now its in the open.. send my congratulations to xanthe.. uncle greg is always a phone call away.. which reminds me i better call you sometime

hi!!! its mish.....congrats on the bubba.........this is awesome so many ppl r expecting and have had kids now........so does that mean we gonna have more day meets and do we get babysitting too at the meets?......hehhehe

that'll be awesome!!!!

:D

and yeah 5 door cars r better then squeezing a newborn in a starlet ( my first car) that was soooo hard........i fit the twins fine in marks rolla......one baby should be a breeze....... :D

Congrats on your imminent arrival ... of course, you'll now need a REAL boot, so if you want to make me an offer I can't refuse, I'll even throw in the mudflaps for free! :D

WELL.....WELL......WELL.......That's why we hav'nt heard from you much Craig ^_^ !!!

CONGRATS MATE!!! :D :D !!!!!

I have some news as well craig, i will also be a "NEW DAD" on (this is an estimated time) but due date is on th 5th of August give or take a few days!!LOL ^_^ A BABY GIRL!!! :wub: Looks like it'll be group buys for Baby clothes and toys etc...No more playing with our cars for awhile and instead of cruises maybe just "TOYOTA OWNERS OF AUSTRALIA-BABY SITTING DAYS" lol....... Any-ways CONGRATS CRAIG and i know there's a few other of TOCA members that are expecting parents!!! Man the club is really GroWinG!!! KEKEKE.....