Another Tsport from Sweden

Hi!

Iv'e been reading this forum for quite a while and when i saw my forum-mate Danny with his thread here presenting the car i thought it was time to show my ride also :)

cts_2006_city1_800x600.jpg

cts_2006_foto1_a6_800x600.jpg

cts_2006_foto2_a6_800x600.jpg

Mods done so far:

Styling

TTE Frontspoiler/lip

TTE roofspoiler

TTE grille

Eyelids

Redpainted breaks

Debadged

Tsport floormats

Engine/suspension

H&R 30 mm lowering springs

K&N panel filter

TTE rear muffler with two polished 3,5" exhaust-tips.

Bridgestone Potenza S-03 Pole position R16 205/50.

Next mod i think will be a CAI.

Edited by martenj76

Yeah looks pretty awesome, your pre-facelift models had those wicked headlights you got on, unlike our big bugg eye ones. CAI with high petrol prices? :) not a good move. Infact I wouldnt get one unless i needed it for track use. For a daily driver, youre wasting more fuel. For track or strip, sure no probs.

Gotta agree with everyone's comment so far as this rolla looks hot!

Simple yet classy just like Daz has mentioned.

Love the face-lift grille...I wonder if we can get that for ours :unsure:

No this grille is only for the pre facelifted model. The facelifted has the grille and frontbumper in one piece so it's not that simple to change the grille on those.

Yeah looks pretty awesome, your pre-facelift models had those wicked headlights you got on, unlike our big bugg eye ones. CAI with high petrol prices? :) not a good move. Infact I wouldnt get one unless i needed it for track use. For a daily driver, youre wasting more fuel. For track or strip, sure no probs.

Ok? I didn't know that it was going to drink more fuel with a CAI. No i certainly don't wanna raise my fuelbill more.

Nice car looks good, is the interior abit different as well?

Na, i think it's the same interiour.

Gotta agree with everyone's comment so far as this rolla looks hot!

Simple yet classy just like Daz has mentioned.

Love the face-lift grille...I wonder if we can get that for ours :unsure:

No this grille is only for the pre facelifted model. The facelifted has the grille and frontbumper in one piece so it's not that simple to change the grille on those.

Ok? I didn't know that it was going to drink more fuel with a CAI. No i certainly don't wanna raise my fuelbill more.

Nice car looks good, is the interior abit different as well?

Na, i think it's the same interiour.

yeah your fuel will drop a huge amount.

i used to b able to get 600-620.. now 540-550 if lucky <_<

I like the exhaust.....must sound sweet...

Yes it does :D Not to loud but a bit deeper tone with a bit of a gurgle when around 4000 rpm, just love the sound with windows down between houses downtown :D

I actually got a videorecording i made just when it got fitted. Here it is: Sound of the TTE muffler

Edited by martenj76