X-Force S10

so any of the 2zz boys have this muffler??

There are a fair few scattered over Sydney (that aren't members of tocau I think) thanks to best mufflers.

The guy there is very rapped with the remus and x force s10 and s12 systems on both the 1zz and 2zz. Only thing he recommended. Was funny hearing his response when I told him I wanted a twin tip 14807 magnaflow lol..."WHAT?! Mate say goodbye to your eardrums, they will implode...and when you hit lift you'll think the world is ending..."

lmao

Guys I have to agree with you that the bloke down at Bestmufflers knows his stuff about exhausts.

I got my S10 based on his advise also but I got a better price from somewhere else.

They give Ozmazda club members discounts so maybe if enough TOCAU members goto him we can arrange something similar.

Edited by GAZOOM

Guys I have to agree with you that the bloke down at Bestmufflers knows his stuff about exhausts.

But......

He's prices are just not competitive as some of the others around.

I got my S10 based on his advise also but I got a better price from somewhere else.

They give Ozmazda club members discounts so maybe if enough TOCAU members goto him we can arrange something similar.

Hmmm. He stated $180 I'm pretty sure to me for the S10. I can't remeber to well though. I don't remember it being in the $200 range. I did tell him I was from TOCAU though and that made him beam a bit more lol.

But......

Hmmm. He stated $180 I'm pretty sure to me for the S10. I can't remeber to well though. I don't remember it being in the $200 range. I did tell him I was from TOCAU though and that made him beam a bit more lol.

is that installed? :unsure:

flange and all? :unsure:

damn...I thought $270 was cheap :spiteful:

But......

is that installed? :unsure:

flange and all? :unsure:

damn...I thought $270 was cheap :spiteful:

My bad my bad. I think that was uninstalled.

Hehehehe "flange" haha.

dude..I rang the X force distributor here in Melbourne...

just the S10 alone $230..+ fitting. :o

Woa. It could be buying power maybe.

Then again that's x-force themselves. Wouldn't expect they like giving discounts though.

Hehehehehehehehehe "flange"

Then again that's x-force themselves. Wouldn't expect they like giving discounts though.

OMG :o

you're dirty baDboyz :clap:

OMG :o

you're dirty baDboyz :clap:

Hahahahhaha, dude that's the biggest laugh I've had today...oh man. I've got tears in my eyes. Your reaction ahaha.

I'm off home man...talk to you lata haha.

Nothing wrong with Magnaflow. Just preference.

That's actually a pretty good point. I initally want a single tip. I did some research though and it appears that the twin tips (esp. the one on brian's and johnny's tivos) are droney as hell, and stupidly loud lol.

The single seems to hum and scream alot more sedately.

Nothing wrong with Magnaflow. Just preference.

That's actually a pretty good point. I initally want a single tip. I did some research though and it appears that the twin tips (esp. the one on brian's and johnny's tivos) are droney as hell, and stupidly loud lol.

The single seems to hum and scream alot more sedately.

YOU WANT LOUD?

this is LOUD :help: so loud that it only stayed in my car for 2 months.... :help:

670429_9_full.jpg

Edited by 1zzfewagon