X-Force S10

Hey guys i got my S10 fitted on my sportivo yesterday :D:D:D

And are you happy with the results.

Ie Sound, Looks and performance???

Post some clips when you get a chance.

Well right now its only a diff back, but i think im gonna go back to westside nextweek to get a full stainless catback installed. The muffler itself is perfect for anyone who wants minimal noise when cruising, and a nice (not too deep) tone when accelerating (and in left sounds awesome). There are however drawbacks, such as cabin drone when going uphills and stepping off the throttle. Too give you an idea, it sounds pretty much like a stock stivo exhaust just louder.

Performance wise i didn't notice a drop in performance, and that about all i can hope for now with a diff back. I'll get back to you when the full catback is installed.

Edited by Strawberryface

How's the noise in lift? It makes glorious buzzing noise on 1zz-fe, i was hoping an even more buzzing noise on lift. Ever since i put this muffler, I never shift at 3000rpm ever again where possible, must do it above 4000rpm to listen to that wonderful sound.

How's the noise in lift? It makes glorious buzzing noise on 1zz-fe, i was hoping an even more buzzing noise on lift. Ever since i put this muffler, I never shift at 3000rpm ever again where possible, must do it above 4000rpm to listen to that wonderful sound.

Yes i heard that buzz, and i LOVE IT. thats exactly what i wanted on my car. sadly no buzz :blink: We'll c what happens with a catback. I must give credit to westside mufflers though, they did an awesome job.

Well I got one of these babies fitted on my car today.. and it was unexpected.

My cousin is selling his car so he took everything off.. and i took em off his hands.

Not too loud, not too soft.. just what I wanted. :yahoo::yahoo:

dsc07587500ld2.jpg

dsc07592500hl5.jpg

dsc07588500mx6.jpg

Yes i heard that buzz, and i LOVE IT. thats exactly what i wanted on my car. sadly no buzz :blink: We'll c what happens with a catback. I must give credit to westside mufflers though, they did an awesome job.

hey bro, how much did they charge u? when u gona be around sylvania again? id love to meet up and hear the s10 on a stivo...

who here has an s12?? i want to see who has one and get a sound clip or vid or something i guess it doesnt matter im going to get one but i just wanted to hear one on a 1zz b4 i got it :D sick of just hearing my engine scream i want some exhaust tone as well

and a lil bit of power would be nice not much but a lil bit would be nice lol maybe 1kw atw increase lol from my sportivo exhaust on their now lol

bumping this topic again :ph34r:

are there any stivo owners out there with stock piping and jst an s10 or s12 x-force twin loop installed?

ive gone thru a few old threads but cant get a clear indication of anyone with stock piping and jst a muffler.. i want to get an idea of the sound of it and if the fitment is ok.. and if an s12 is louder then the s10..

i gathered from the 1zz guys that have it that the fitment MAY be slightly angled but most are ok..

• 2 weeks later...