X-Force S10

Mine was straight when they first installed the muffler but after the I put the rear skirt on I had the get the tip extended. He cut the tip off and added a piece to it and it still pretty straight.

I'm not sure what happened to your Mic.

If your not happy the guys down at Westside will fix it again for you I'm sure.

It seem the S10 is getting pretty popular :clap:

Mine is straight.

Gazoom's one looks straight too.

i got a s12 tho..

they said s10 will fit better...

which i dunno... but it does look a lil smaller...

nar gazoom.. they were alright.. im pretty happy with it...

a lil angle is ok i guess...

mine compared to those civics or echos cannon... its like their muffler is coming from the side... :P

Edited by XploShun

Hehe im getting my s10 installed tomorow. I got a quote for $250, 2.25 press pend mild steel flage from cat to muffler, with a magnaflow mild steel hotdog. Including fittings. So i guess this price is pretty good.

Cant wait. 9 more hours of sleep to go... keke

:clap:

Cheers all Voy aka the one and only Grey-Rolla in the forum. :toast::yahoo:

the s10s are fully sickkk mate!!hahaah but i want a bit louder than that...s12 maybe?

i am going for JDM style, do you think S12 is suitable or cannon ones?well Danz said cannon is abit of a hoon.which i do agree but my other friend recommend it.now im confuse!

In terms of performance, I personally think it makes jack all difference what you get so long as it is free flowing it will be better than stock. I have used a cannon and a magnaflow muffler on the same system and there was no difference in output at all. I think it really comes down to sound, cost and look - what suits you.

so in the end peformance wise is it worth getting a twinloop on a 2zz? If i get the same type of performance compared to a spoon or buddyclub then im sold id rather get the s12 cause its waaay cheaper, but i havent read anything regarding the twinloops performance over the stock muffler.

In terms of performance, I personally think it makes jack all difference what you get so long as it is free flowing it will be better than stock. I have used a cannon and a magnaflow muffler on the same system and there was no difference in output at all. I think it really comes down to sound, cost and look - what suits you.

so in the end peformance wise is it worth getting a twinloop on a 2zz? If i get the same type of performance compared to a spoon or buddyclub then im sold id rather get the s12 cause its waaay cheaper, but i havent read anything regarding the twinloops performance over the stock muffler.

To my knowledge the twin loop is fine man yeah. I may end up being a lazy b@stard myself though and just get a different tip for my stock muffler (for the rear skirt). The CAI is going to make enough noise for my liking lol.