X-Force S10

not a straight bolt on mate need an exaust shop to be fitted then again if your handy with a welder :lol:

bangn where are those pics/vids of your ride with the buddyclub on? Im hangn out for that sh***t bb's style yo!

:lol:

Thx mate, now I have some ideas! :D

• 2 months later...
Guest JDM y0 !

forgive me for being HIGHLY stupid :) but i have to ask this question.....

..... what are the pros and cons of a twin loop muffler? i have seen them about 2 years ago on a mugen civic but i have not really looked at how they work (noise,flow,design,compactness,effectiveness, etc)

ps. sorry to revive an old thread :(...............:)

Twinloop, i also got one

Advantages:

Quiet on idle

Quiet while crusing

Screams after 4000rmp very grunty

Quiet enough to hear ur cai on high speed

You dont lose power....ive tested with another rolla

Disadvantages

Not sure coz i like this muffler :yahoo:

Guest JDM y0 !

Twinloop, i also got one

Advantages:

Quiet on idle

Quiet while crusing

Disadvantages

sounds EXACTLY what im looking for.

i want a queit idle and cruising. i want to hear more my engine than the exhaust. gotta love 4a engine notes :) lol. yes im looking to do an under diff exhaust. i do not want a sound like 11ty billion decibels at 40kph like a lancer sound. just want it to unleach a bit of screaming in the top end but quiet below 4 to 4500rpm. dont want to be labeled a hoon. lol

Twinloop, i also got one

Advantages:

Quiet on idle

Quiet while crusing

Disadvantages

sounds EXACTLY what im looking for.

i want a queit idle and cruising. i want to hear more my engine than the exhaust. gotta love 4a engine notes :) lol. yes im looking to do an under diff exhaust. i do not want a sound like 11ty billion decibels at 40kph like a lancer sound. just want it to unleach a bit of screaming in the top end but quiet below 4 to 4500rpm. dont want to be labeled a hoon. lol

I'm getting mine installed this Saturday. I hope what you guys said are all true. I would really like it if its quiet below 4000rpm. Under normal driving I stay below 3500rpm so this would absolutely be perfect.

Edited by Jaspher

Its true.

And the best is when accelerating pass 4000rpm to max rpm. It generates that lovely buzzing sound, not bassy note. Kinda like a bee buzzing noise. This is the sort of sound u get from buying expensive japanese muffler.

Jaspher,

Its true for X-Force twin loop.

We cannot be 100% sure in regards to the X3 Ebay one.

All of the twin loops on this forum are made by X force a local Australian manufacturer.

Good luck and let us know how you go Jaspher

Cheers,

Gazoom

All the above adv are true. Also, it has enough back pressure for lower end, and enough straight through in top end. lift kicks in harder.

the only disadvantage i would say its ******en ugly.

i have it on my sportivo, looks ****, sticks out and cant be installed straight. it is some what standard. but if u can look past this, then its a great muffler.

All the above adv are true. Also, it has enough back pressure for lower end, and enough straight through in top end. lift kicks in harder.

i have it on my sportivo, looks ****, sticks out and cant be installed straight. it is some what standard. but if u can look past this, then its a great muffler.

i think the s12 looks pretty good :) , and x force had updated the twin loops, its now with shorter tips, i think its good, its mugen design for a cheap price. does the s12 acts the same(quiet below 4000rpm and etc)?

Edited by sportiyo

Just get a rear skirt so all you can see is the exhaust tip.

i think the s12 looks pretty good :) , and x force had updated the twin loops, its now with shorter tips, i think its good, its mugen design for a cheap price. does the s12 acts the same(quiet below 4000rpm and etc)?

I believe you can fit a silencer on a S12.

Edited by GAZOOM

hahaha Izzy mate you can install it straight mines traight as a bat, who told u that you cant??? The only reason why it sticks out is because the exhaust dude installed it that way, coz mine doesnt it in line with the rear bumper. If you were to make it a twintip it will look sweet as.... :clap:

I was told s12 was louder because its smaller in diameter.

cheers

Did you buy the 2.5 inch or 2.25 inch inlet one ?

Guest JDM y0 !

Its true.

And the best is when accelerating pass 4000rpm to max rpm. It generates that lovely buzzing sound, not bassy note. Kinda like a bee buzzing noise. This is the sort of sound u get from buying expensive japanese muffler.

YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVERLY BUZZING SOUND !!! exactly what i want, i dont like the bassy rumble note like on stupid lancers or stupid holdens lol. i want my car to buzz. i think i will be buying this x force S10, i hope there is a place in melbourne that sells it :D

:clap:

most of us have 2.25

cheers

Its true.

Jaspher,

Its true for X-Force twin loop.

We cannot be 100% sure in regards to the X3 Ebay one.

All of the twin loops on this forum are made by X force a local Australian manufacturer.

Good luck and let us know how you go Jaspher

Cheers,

Gazoom

You might be correct. My twin loop from X3 is a little different than what's described about the x-force. I put on the twin loop yesterday. I like how it looks on the car. The noise is actually a bit louder than I expected. At Idle it puts out a deep tone and when cruising the exhaust is actually quieter. Under hard accelleration the sound is really nice. The pitch gets higher as the RPM rises. I love the way it sounds under hard accelleration. Overall I am somewhat satisfied. Idle noise can be a little lower but I can get use to it. I will try to take some pics and record some sound clips this week.

Edited by Jaspher

most of us have 2.25

cheers

i bought the 2.5inch. cuz i got it second hand.

most of us have 2.25

cheers

Thanks for the info. Did you change the pipe from the cat back to 2.5 inches ?

Has anyone fitted the twin loop muffler on a sedan? I just bought one from ebay and I need to know if it will fit nicely.

i used to have a photo of one installed on a sedan and it looked very good and i think better looking that a typical canon. though the sedan had the rear skirt so you do not see the muffler barrel unless you are under the car. the photo i had was taken under the car when it was on a hoist.

Guest JDM y0 !

would it suit an ae86 with no body kit ?

eventually i want to get an bai kazuya design origin lab "streamline" kit.

so in the meantime would it look silly without a bodykit ? i will be spraying the muffler black so that it would look as imposing etc. not sure if it wouold look good without kit ?

most of us have 2.25

cheers

Thanks for the info. Did you change the pipe from the cat back to 2.5 inches ?

Yes most of us change cat back to 2.25

• 3 weeks later...