X-Force S10

I just installed Xforce twin loop S10 on my car yesterday. Its a really good muffler. Quiet when you cruise and idle. On acceleration it made bassy tone, above 3000rpm it made throatty roar. Well, sounded like a perfect muffler to me. It is.

However, I'm trying to help my friend decide into buying this muffler. You see, I was told that this muffler is so quiet, but obviously its not "so quiet" on my car unless on situation mentioned above. I assume, well, perhaps the car have cold air intake, header and high flow resonator on it also. Point is, he wanted some noise with this S10.

Anyway, I have here a clip of it

I think I just direct this question to Gazoom. Does your muffler sounded like mine? I think you have total standard car, just axle back piping with this S10. However, others who have a system can also provide me with some inputs of how it is sounded on standard 1zz-fe.

• Like 1

Jase I could not believe how loud yours was when I drove it for the photo shoot. Getting out of my car then into Toms car (quite a nice note actually) then into your boomer!!! OMG!!!

yeah .. takes a bit of getting used to ... lovin it ... different strokes for diff folkes i guess

but personally next time id go for a slight tad quieter .... only a tad though ..

I was told the s12 is louder, hence its smaller diameter.

As for the other guys who want a twin tip, get an s10 and chop the tip off and weld on a twin tip. Go for zettis tips they look good. :rolleyes: Im planning to do that.

Danz give me till next week my s10 will be fit on. B)

cheers all

Post em up please. I would like to know the sound stock std with these muffler also. Now where is Gazoom :P

Sorry Danz I've been preoccupied with my EBAY AEM CAI fiasco.

I'm glad you like the muffler. I agree when you drive like a granny you can't hear it but over 3000 you can really hear the deep note.

I'll post a sound on your tube tonight

Cheers,

Gazoom

Edited by GAZOOM

doesnt mario have the twin-loop as well? i rememberd being louder than wat ppl say...

on idle its quiet... accel.. its quite loud...

mines a magnaflow andrew :P

did u hear me rip it down john st that day i saw ya?

hehehehe

well, i was going to get the s10 until some ppl said there was some problems with the s10, like it got louder after times and some other stuff. Thats why they didnt produce it for a couple of months

now im looking for a s12

ps rainman has a s10, xploshun has a s12. Does yours fit well? like straight and all?

Yeap got a S10. The only thing with this is that it had to be fitted on a slight angle.

Had it for over 6months now and it still sounds the same.

Great little tone on idle, but it just gets a bit more louder over 3000rpm. Lets just say that my 21 months old daughter doesn't wake up when I rev to 4000rpm. :D

I love the sound -- no t too loud in any rev range.