X-Force S10

Its not the dual tip that makes it louder, rather, the internal construction of the muffler. You may realise bigger muffler will be quieter, because inside there are lots of that material (can't remember what it is, steel wool maybe) which muffled the noise. Sound deadening is a good word to describe it. S10 is pretty quiet and you can see how big the muffler is, and the design allowed the noise to be muffled twice too. But not all big muffler meant quiter, so you just have to find out about the constructions and material used for the muffler. Remus is a good example of quiet twin tip. What I meant by quiet, is not droney and annoying.

Its not the dual tip that makes it louder, rather, the internal construction of the muffler. You may realise bigger muffler will be quieter, because inside there are lots of that material (can't remember what it is, steel wool maybe) which muffled the noise. Sound deadening is a good word to describe it. S10 is pretty quiet and you can see how big the muffler is, and the design allowed the noise to be muffled twice too. But not all big muffler meant quiter, so you just have to find out about the constructions and material used for the muffler. Remus is a good example of quiet twin tip. What I meant by quiet, is not droney and annoying.

I thought that as well. That's how it works in theory. Weird thing is, for some reason this single magnaflow (which is basically a single tip version of bangn's old one) wasn't as loud or droney. Weird.

That's why I said find out the construction design. Certain series have its trademark look. Single tip looks more civil than Twin tip. Perhaps twin tip looks is cater for sportyness hence the louder sound? Could be. Another example is WS2, simple plain looks, but the sound is also a match to its visual appeal.

spec 3 dont have universal mufflers...

i got a spec 3 of a catback...

However u can get a pro spec muffler.. if someone wants i can do a group buy, theyll cost about 420 shipped to my place. THis is for just the muffler with the silencer included.(the buddyclub silencer is the best youll ever get :P )

1zzfe wagon sounds HOT~!**

sorri i meant grey rolla

how do i get that noise with the stock 2zz muffler? can i remove the resonator ? i want that tinny sound at the top end....

th_P1020575.jpg

Edited by DuGong

for does do have these really shiney tips........ chrome tips

the ones on the twin loop are pretty shiney

will they turn brown later? coz i dont really like the bling bling..... :P

ive asked a local muffler... he only gave me BLUE DIAMOND tips to pick...

will they turn brownish later??

Northy's tip is kinda brown... is it because he bought it like that? or its just getting old?? hahaha :lol:

could i get those guys to burn it?? :huh:

Edited by XploShun