Spotted - NSW

AE82 white rolla lowered with black rims (very similar to BKS's AE82 before he got his new wheels) on corner of Liverpool, George and Oxford on Friday night 9:30ish. So thought it was Andy but it had NSW plates! :whistling:

Lol, yea caught me by surprise, i saw it on the way to work....n i thought to myself....i know i've seen similar plates somewhere before, this was in campbelltown by the way

white rolla sportivo on parra rd westbound, i saw u fly past my work at suttons homebush, so i caught up, AUM 70Y !

530ish prob?

Edited by 123R-Prozak

AE82 white rolla lowered with black rims (very similar to BKS's AE82 before he got his new wheels) on corner of Liverpool, George and Oxford on Friday night 9:30ish. So thought it was Andy but it had NSW plates! :whistling:

are you syd dwee ? we should meet up !!

spotted a black preface tivo at fairfield leisure centre plates TT 11 NN i believe.

are you syd dwee ? we should meet up !!

Hey Cuong, yeah I was in Syd over the weekend, late notice family celebrations lol. I was with family the entire time, that's why I didn't say anything! Could not meet up if I wanted to. :P Might drive up end of year though! Hehe

today around 12pm red stivo with chromies (couldnt make out if it was a facelift of pre facelift as i was a fair distance along governer macquarie) you were driving along the hume highway passing the harbour bridge caryard, alos spotted master.coung at parra...lol so random haha

spotted a silver corolla seca with exhaust and clear aftermarket tail lights on canley vale road about 9pm and a red preface sportivo plates LFT 247 at KK's orange grove just abit after

spotted a silver corolla seca with exhaust and clear aftermarket tail lights on canley vale road about 9pm and a red preface sportivo plates LFT 247 at KK's orange grove just abit after

i see LFT247 all the time. wonder if his on the forum

Spotted a Silver corolla Pretty sure it was a STIVO.......

richmond rd blacktown turning right onto Noel st.....

i was sure it was a facelift till i seen the front grill removed with red mesh [pretty sure i seen the facelift lights though]

It was @ 2.54pm

spotted stivo parked @ ashfield, pretty sure plates were LFTOFF or something along the lines of that tonight!

Spotted a blast from the past.

Oh yeah OHBABY, M_M's old stivo.

Nice meeting/chatting to you for abit.

Hahah small world hey. Never thought i would know someone at one of our resellers.

I remember seeing you at M_M house when i first picked up the car.

Congrats on having such a nice car man. I would love a evo 8.

Spotted a white facelift Stivo, lowered on white Lenso rims I think in Cobham Avenue, Melrose Park last night, as well as a red Stivo in the wee hours of the morning on the M2 westbound at Epping. He was stopped by the Cops, hopefully just for RBT...!

Spotted black stivo plates bki55g lowered on black rims on windsor road just then, car is looking hot! You pulled into the servo when I was at the lights

Edited by blue-bear