Spotted - NSW

'mikeypoopi3 at parra right now lol. Where are you?

hehe Hey Kev

was at dinner on church, then max brenners.

spotted yours too, was thinking if you went to K or something.

Looking nice man

lol mikey with the plates that spell out your name right? nhans friend?

Hey Tiet!

How you been man?

Yeah it's me

It has been a while since last time hehe.

im pretty sure i spotted mikeys black camry parked at cab about 30mins ago

hahah yeah man

was having dinner, good ol cab food.

gotta go for another cruise one day hehe

aaahha you know you can replay to all of them at once xD, just select the quote button of the post you want and click the add reply button at the botttom,

i've been good i guess, can't really complain about anything lol.

how bout yourself?

yeah lol we are waiting for a free day thats nice and hot to cruise to the beach :) you should come.

spotted this afternoon on nuwarra road black facelift sportivo with black headlight mod black rims with red ring and looked to be a cannon on the rear you stared at me pretty well lol i as in the blueish ZRE with the foggies on, also spotted black pre facelift sportivo plates were DID-IEQ at mounties, i was parked right in front of ya

Spotted GTLO5T on Elizabeth drive on sunday, cars lookin sexy bro

Yo bro!! Ur cars straight up SEX SPEC!!! It looks PHAT wen ur driving.... Besides the stockie that was on it.. hahaha...

Spotted near my street multiple times this week clarendon rd peakhurst . Black prefacelift sportivo, dropped on 18s i think, with eyelids and grill, no plate WES-xxx something

Hopefully your part of this forum cause your car looks sweet

big day for spotting today

a red stivo with trd grille and lexus style tail lights parked in chatswood in one of the off streets

a black stivo with painted red calipers parked in a chatswood council car park off the pacific highway

a silver 1zz with a stivo kit or a silver stivo heading onto the M4 from homebush bay in the opposite direction from me so i couldnt tell which it was

Last night, spotted a black Yaris HB with JDM RS taillights near Flemington at about 5.30. It also had a YRX bodykit, lowered on some (16"?) rims, and had a "Tom's" badge on the rear hatch.. nice ride mate! Pretty sure I've seen the same car in the City sometime last year..

Spotted a current shape Corolla yesterday, that blue colour, with a nice front lip, and TRD wheels, in Auburn area. VERY nice. I was in my wifes Echo Sportivo.

Also, today I spotted a very nice Black Yaris, on what look like Buddy Club wheels, on Smithfield Rd, I was in my Supra.

Spotted a current shape Corolla yesterday, that blue colour, with a nice front lip, and TRD wheels, in Auburn area. VERY nice. I was in my wifes Echo Sportivo.

Also, today I spotted a very nice Black Yaris, on what look like Buddy Club wheels, on Smithfield Rd, I was in my Supra.

hehe thanks thats meee :)