Merry Xmas & Happy New Year!!!

kelvin33

Ide like to extend a merry christmas & a safe & prosperous new year to all TOCA members all across ths beautiful brown country of ours,Ide like express gratitude to the members that have corresponded with me personally & have exchanged positive info in regards to our love for our cars & look forward to more exchanges in the future.

Stay safe,Drive safe & warmest wishes to you and all our families..take care

From Bozurolla "the madness from the West"

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Hope you all have an enjoyable and safe holiday and a fantastic start to the new year.

See you at the beach !

Thanks to the volunteer fire fighters battling nature's fury during this time too keeping people safe.

merry christmas to everyone

been a great year for me (being the new boy mid-term) and look fwd to many more great cruises / meets in the new year :D

Drive safely and dont forget.

DRINK DRIVE - BLOODY IDOIT

Too bad, can't drive safe on christmas and new years coz i don't even have my car back then from the smash repairers....no drink driving for me either....

But i hope you guys are safe during christmas and new years time, don't speed too much coz everything is doubled..

Edited by dimsim8

Well, I better throw my happy christmas' in too....

MERRY F***ING CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAH

Have a good one everybody and yeah, like already been said, come back safe.....with a bootload of goodies from the fat man.....

I have 2 things on my Christmas list, Foxtel and this....

51066.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!

first of i would like to wish everyone here a very very very merry christmas!!!!

and although this is the busiest time of year for everyone i want to remind y'all that please dont rush on the roads sober and all......even if ur just traveling to work......and don't forget to click clack front and back.......double demerits apply for the upcoming 10 days or so......so please stay safe on the roads.

and before going away on your holidays please don't forget to vote for for the new moderators......the final list should be coming up very soon.

Also i think at this stage it's honestly safe to say that the monthly meet for this month is most likely not gonna happen......majority of ppl will have family commitments and all.......but to those who still want to meet up at villawood on the 30th december 8pm please PM me or xoom with interest so we can get a thread started with expressions of interest.

ok well happy holiday's everyone.........and don't forget to slip slop slap !!

have a great christmas and new year !!!

take care and drive safe........................from mish and mark................and our new baby.............shanti (below).

IMGP0020.jpg