Silly-Karr's Stable **PICTURES GALORE**

Silly-Karr

Hey there guys my names Luke, 21 and from Western Suburbs in Melbourne. I have recently purchased a 2005 Sportivo for a few reasons.

The main one is because I cbf dealing with older cars and their associated problems. Like when I get a problem fixed on my GT4 something else comes up and blah blah blah. We all know how costly GT4's are to maintain. I have owned my GT4 for a couple of years now and its all getting a bit much for me now...

I wish I could keep up with it now but on a single income and raising a gorgeous daughter with my fantabulous missus my priorities (sp) are more important. So MRFOUR is now sitting dormant in my garage collecting dust until I can afford to fiddle with it again.

Hope to learn abit from this forum and meet some new faces.

Heres a few shots of the Sportivo. As for plans... More cosmetic I guess and as far as the ol' budget would let me.

This is the goodies list for the Corolla:

EXTERIOR:

OEM Toyota Slim-line weather sheilds

OEM Toyota Reverse Parking Sensors (coming soon)

Rear Sportivo Skirt

Eyelids

Headlight and Fog-light HID's

LED T-10's

- Parkers

- Rear License Plate illumination

C-ONE Wing Tips (to be installed)

INTERIOR:

COROLLA Light Up Door Sills

Dash Mat

Aunger Bootliner

MODS:

TRD CAI

King Springs all round

Cheers

Luke

Front

DSC05870.jpg

Back

DSC05868.jpg

Artistic

DSC05871.jpg

Edited by Silly-Karr

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JDM 1990 ST185

2.0 GenII 3S-GTE

VIC registered Slimline ‘MRFOUR’

The following marked * is what I have to be installed

Exterior:

Super White II Paint Code: 040

Group A Front Bumper

Group A Reinforcement Bar

Spoiler Removed

Ganador Style Mirrors

Tinted Windows

OzCelica Stickers

Lighting:

Clear Indicators

Clear Headlamps with Halo Rings

6000k Xelux Conversion Xenon HID’s

Polarg 10mm Wedge (Rear License Plate Illumination)

Narva 10mm Blue LED Parkers

Interior:

ST184 Cluster swap

Momo Steering Wheel

Turbo Timer

Defi Control Unit II w/ Defi Gauges:

- Boost

- Oil Temperature

- Oil Pressure

TRD Short Shift Kit

TRD Type 2 Gear knob

Engine Work Specs:

ECU: Wolf 3D V4+*

Arias Oversized Forged Piston

Eagle Conrods

NGK Iridium Spark Plugs

High Flowed CT26*

Brand New Crankshaft

TRD Metal Head gasket

Engine Bay:

Monsta Tuned Manifold*

Blitz 3’ Stainless Steel Nur Spec R Exhaust

HKS SSQ BOV*

Samco Radiator Hose Kit

Cusco Catchcan*

Apexi Power Intake Kit*

Oil Cooler Relocation Kit

Audio and Visual:

Eurovox Double DIN DVD player

Shaved Antenna

Stock Speakers

Driveline:

ST205 Gearbox

Solid Aluminum Diff Mount

Suspension & Brakes:

Cusco Lower Arm Brace*

Cusco Front Strut Bar

Whiteline HD Rear Sway Bar*

Whiteline Rear Strut Bar

Calipers painted red

Wheels & Tyres:

17x7 CSA Tuner Platinum’s

Nankang 215/40R

Coming Soon and Future Plans:

Carbon Fibre Group A replica bonnet (Props to GriZZly)

FMIC

Straight intake and relocated battery

• 3 weeks later...

Was a bit busy over my few days off and I picked up some goodies too.

I bought a Rear Sportivo Lip for $260 at LeMans Footscray the guy there looks after me real good. Like when I was in need of a crank for my GT4 it was priced at 1.9k but I ended up getting it for only 1.3k... Fark that hurt me good...

Anyhoo's I've sent off the lip to be painted. The same guy who did my eyelids is doing it and he wanted to know how I went with them and rah rah rah. I told him im not in to much of a rush with it so the bloke said he'll have it ready by next Wednesday. So next Friday Im going to have a crack at installing the lip now that should be fun and games.

I also put in the Door Sills last night and they look really good. They add a nice touch to the car and they're prolly the cheapest 'mod' I have done. They are the ones that light up in orange. I like!

Have got some HID's installed and some white LED's in the parkers and rear license plate illumination. They're pretty bright.

Anyways to the pics...

DSC06103.jpg

DSC06108.jpg

DSC06110.jpg

DSC06138.jpg

DSC06121.jpg

DSC06131.jpg

DSC06123.jpg

DSC06128.jpg

DSC06126.jpg

DSC06125.jpg

just in time for the cruise :)

gw gw

ay are your fogs 5000k and the headlights 6000k?

i wanna see those wingets!

Yeah I just figured that out this morning... I was going to do it on Saturday but I didnt want to cut it too close.

They're both 6000k but I think with point and shoot cameras dont really d the lights justice.

Yeah the wing tips are going to be last I think coz I want to get it moulded in and painted nice and smooth. In time I spose.

DSC06110.jpg

nice to see your collection of your 'ZOO weekly' mags. lol

anyways, your cars coming along very nicely, and fast.. should post a pick of your orange door sills, i just did my door sills too, but mine are red.

man your hid's are bright as!!!, i didn't know that they made that much of a diffrence

Haha I was thinking if someone was going to spot something in my pics only to do full interweb shamings... But zooweekly isnt that bad and thats only the last months worth of zoo. In the garage I've got Zoo, Autosalon and HOT4's accumulated in there. Used to get FHM but they were expensive as all hell and were getting pretty sh*t so I didnt bother.

Hmm about the door sills I thought they were red but they look more like orange:huh:

Yeah the HID's are like x-ray visio they're pretty bright but you guys will see it on the cruise.

Here are the piccies of the Door Sills...

Hopefully going to a photoshoot tonight so I should have some really good quality pics for the full body shots hehe...

DSC06149.jpg

DSC06146.jpg

DSC06145.jpg

yeah i got the same door sills, and come to think about it it does look abit orange, like a really hot, bright, fluro orange.

how did you go with the double sided tape? mine wouldn't stay down so i used some contact adhesive... and she ain't going no where now :P

looking good mate.

Yeah on all four I gave it some extra adhesive in the way of 3M over the Corolla bit.

Then with the front one I put 2 extra peices on each end and on the rear ones I stuck them down with extra on the curved bit.

Soon I get the Rear Skirt.... I cant wait.

Well I picked up the rear skirt and again Im very happy with how it turned out. It set me back another $150 to get it painted and ready so I'll have all day tomz to get this bad boy on.

I will also do a write up hopefully I get everything down in detail but for now we'll see how i go.

DSC06184.jpg

DSC06185.jpg

DSC06186.jpg

DSC06187.jpg

DSC06188.jpg

DSC06189.jpg

Wish me luck!

Hey guys thanks...

As for the mesh theres a backing plate (the black bit) then theres the mesh, its the same as the side skirts.

Well I have finished installing the rear skirt and I am very very happy with how it turned out. Makes it look lower without actually lowering it. I will post some pics soon coz my computers playing silly buggers on me (stoopid Apple)

So next up I will be looking at lowering it and then a set of rims...... We are looking for something like the BBS mesh type rims or some white thick 5 spokes.

Cheers

Luke

Here are the pics of the rear skirt installed it gives it the lowering look without actually lowering it. Im really happy that I gave it a go and did it all myself and I even took it inside to pop the rivets whilst having lunch. Missus wasnt impressed but meh :lol:

For all you guys wandering it took me about 4 hours as I did it step by step but if I was to do it again Im confident I could do it in 45 minutes.

I didnt/dont want to hack the rear skirt but I had a look over the car about two days later and I found the exhaust had melted abit away from the skirt. Its all patched up now but you can only really notice the damage if you were to look right under the car.

FYI everybody: If you want to melt your skirt then keep the exhaust there other wise grind that sucker off.

To the pics and a couple from yesterdays cruise.

DSC06306.jpg

DSC06307.jpg

DSC06347.jpg

DSC06337.jpg

DSC06338.jpg

Edited by Silly-Karr