Spotted - VIC

Yes. I know both of these guys. One is a forum member and the other isnt. Both have attended meets that i usually organise randomly and whatnot.

They are good guys jeffy, dont hate on em yet til you've met them. B)

nahh not hating, just suddenly cut in front of me and got scared :(

i just want everyone to be safer nowadays.. im not what i used to be back then.. when i get cutt off i chase them and do some ... uhmm :whistling: ..but not anymore B)

Hey, yeah... I'm here! Haven't logged on for a quite a while, until today! First thing I thought I would do is run a search on my plates to see if I've been spotted for a while! Definitely would have been me on my way to Alumbra.

Next time you see me, it'll be in a Matte Black Aurion! :)

I'm pretty sure I spotted you near Alumbra on Friday night just gone by too? Well, I think I did; I wasn't exactly sober... :lol:

i just want everyone to be safer nowadays.. im not what i used to be back then.. when i get cutt off i chase them and do some ... uhmm :whistling: ..but not anymore B)

Quote: 'Chase them'

Never knew you would do such a thing Jeff...

mate you have no idea.. i have a lot of coins in the car for a reason..

but that was the past.. im an angel now :]

but that was the past.. im an angel now :]

When did Mister Angel come out? I always thought you were an angel t driving, and how you tell Me & Nik that hooning is stupid...

Spotted 2 corollas this evening at the same time at the same traffic lights on ballarat rd:

1. Custom plates [KROLLA] White ZRE - unkown whether pre face or face lift (althought i think its a preface)

2. Silver Corolla Sedan plates [XKV 639] lowered on black rims, has a domokun sticker in the rear left, black boot emblem and halo lights - reason why i remember you, please dont cut infront of me... thats very rude :angry: .. stop hooning as well i caught up to you normal speed after 2 lights.. <_<

edit: here is a very bad picture.. due to it being dark.. and my screen full of bugs..

imag0444b.jpg

edit: pretty awesome imo, double spot ;)

"OH KAY ROLLA!" hahahah

adam and richard? (dont remember richards plates -.-)

Spotted johnnieboi at 7:00pm today going down Ballarat rd. noticed them orange rims from like a kilometer away from my rear view mirror.

Also at private number, do you know a blue bmw fitted just like you but with different rims? Only reason i ask is because his number plates were almost identical to yours. XVIIIV i think? looked so good!

I'm pretty sure I spotted you near Alumbra on Friday night just gone by too? Well, I think I did; I wasn't exactly sober... :lol:

Me or my car? Coz I'm pretty sure I didn't drive that night! =p (don't drink and drive)

But if you saw a bunch of Teletubbies stumbling around... then yeah you did see me! :)

Spotted 2 corollas this evening at the same time at the same traffic lights on ballarat rd:

1. Custom plates [KROLLA] White ZRE - unkown whether pre face or face lift (althought i think its a preface)

edit: pretty awesome imo, double spot ;)

that's Adam, it's a facelift.

looks like private number has got a follower :spiteful:

I spot so many of the cars on this forum, maybe i should come to a meet one day and actually see these cars up close :ph34r:

Haven't spotted me yet though. I'm still oh-so-:ph34r:

looks like private number has got a follower :spiteful:

thats the 3rd time he's been spotted :P

I spot so many of the cars on this forum, maybe i should come to a meet one day and actually see these cars up close :ph34r:

Haven't spotted me yet though. I'm still oh-so-:ph34r:

next acheivement for me is to spot you hieu ;)

+1 to not spotting me either :ph34r: *half ninja* !

lol i've spotted him a few times, but this isnt one of those times. i meant that theres a bmw out there who's fitted like private numbers ride, and also almost identical custom numberplate.

I'll spot you guys soon :ph34r: takes a while since i live in the north side. which is why i always spot shin0bi :whistling:

lol i've spotted him a few times, but this isnt one of those times. i meant that theres a bmw out there who's fitted like private numbers ride, and also almost identical custom numberplate.

I'll spot you guys soon :ph34r: takes a while since i live in the north side. which is why i always spot shin0bi :whistling:

yeahh that beemer, XVIIIV

Me or my car? Coz I'm pretty sure I didn't drive that night! =p (don't drink and drive)

But if you saw a bunch of Teletubbies stumbling around... then yeah you did see me! :)

The car? But now I'm guessing I must have seen it around somewhere else another time if you weren't driving lol. I did see Teletubbies at Alumbra? :lol:

The blue fitted BMW lives on Main Road east St. Albans. And yes, it is low as farkk and tough as nails. Also with roman numeral personalised plates. Seen it around for a long time now.

Saw this today at DFO carpark. Parked 2 cars away from me. Corolla ZRE Sedan Ultima

post-10034-0-27741400-1320403356_thumb.j

post-10034-0-34431400-1320403364_thumb.j

post-10034-0-55365000-1320403373_thumb.j