Decals on the WRONG car

Kenneth

Often, people slaps on some nice decals (e.g. TRD) onto thier car. Most of them time people get them right. They have it on thier TOYOTA but sometimes.. cars like MAZDA, NISSAN or <insert car make here> tend to have the fetish for TRD stickers..

here is one :)

dsc01516sv8.jpg

show us more if u have them! :D

Edited by kenneth

There is a Camry with Ralliart stickers that gets around tuggers, Im sure Jimmy and Micky might have seen it n ****.

lol get some pics! a picture means a thousand laughs!

glad that nissan hasn't got a FERRARI STICKER! (cause back in Highschool, my maths teacher has a it)

lol! gosh.. ferrari stickers group buy anyone? actually.. i like aston martin better.. group buy anyone? :P

Often, people slaps on some nice decals (e.g. TRD) onto thier car. Most of them time people get them right. They have it on thier TOYOTA but sometimes.. cars like MAZDA, NISSAN or <insert car make here> tend to have the fetish for TRD stickers..

dsc01516sv8.jpg

was that pic taken at hume court in myaree? pretty sure i have seen that car there before.

dsc01516sv8.jpg

was that pic taken at hume court in myaree? pretty sure i have seen that car there before.

yeh it is :P haha.. its a bunch of young lad driving it.. i saw them on the way back from work.. :)

sorry for the bad quality of the photo

Image186.jpg

This one is a bit of a different situation ... Toyota sell a number of accessories under the Sportivo brand, so having the Sportivo badge on this sedan is probably no better or worse than a TRD sticker. :-)

• 2 months later...

i was back in msia not long ago i must say, they slaps on ANY stickers onto thier car

for example they slap on TRD on Protons

they sticks mitsubishi badge on the protons

they stick anything they can see @ the shops onto thier car.. seriously anything..