Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hell yeah, that was fun :) Next time I might have to push harder.

If I hadn't've removed my spare tyre and boot trim I woulda been slow, but without that extra junk the Yaris was a little ripper :D

Some nice cars last night and it was good to meet some new faces. That red Aurion looks a treat!

Looking forward to the next Nebo run, even if it means only 6 hours sleep again.... :|

Edited by Kieren

Great meet-up last night guys.

I think it was about 12 cars and 2 bikes.

Great fun up and down Nebo.

Nice to meet and see some of the new guys and their cars.

Mick's Yaris needs a manhole back...

Yah... Great turnout .. last count is i think 13 cars and 2 bikes..

Initially when Michael (51der) sees the hubcap on the road down, he says"nope i don't think the hubcap belongs to anyone of us as he doesn't think that anyone has hubcaps.." then i say "wait a minute, it might be the MIGHTY YARIS" hahhaah... it's really his.. the hubcap couldn't keep up to his driving.. :toast:

yeah, thanks for everyone making the effort... it was a really really good night!!

biggest nebo run i can remember... soooo many people!! :D

BIG thanks to Rowan for the ride in his car... holy SH!T the car can handle... sooooo many times i was thinking "we're gonna end up on the other side of the road", and the car just stuck to its lane!! (well, a couple of times it went wide. lol)

but yeah, big props to the new matchbox car... what it lacks in looks, it sure as hell makes up for in handling!! :D

oh and thanks to old man Dave for the lift back to the loop.... (pssstttt, he's had his licence for 20yrs!! dont tell anyone though!!) :P

at least he's learnt something in those 20yrs... the man can steer!! :lol:

Yeah it was an awesome night!! Lots of twisties to go through and the lovely smell of burning brakes :P

Was good cruise. Was good to meet the new tag-a-longs. And those guys in the HBD kitted commo sure got a fright LOL

Thanks to Dave and Anthony for letting me ride shotgun =D

Edited by 11TWO

Yeah it was an awesome night!! Lots of twisties to go through and the lovely smell of burning brakes :P

Was good cruise. Was good to meet the new tag-a-longs. And those guys in the HBD kitted commo sure got a fright LOL

shoulda come with me :P

shoulda come with me :P

haha Mick mate I still can't get over the fact that you went sideways in a Yaris LOL

I'll ride with you next time... I'm still not game to go up in mine yet LOL.

Haha the plates got them thinking oh we going to be heroes... then bamb see ya!!! :toast: Their reaction was EPIC!!!

im surprised that Mick's Yaris didnt have any brake fade?

i wasnt game enough to do hard braking to catch up on every corner however my new tyres did a excellent job in keeping the car stable around corners... :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... now that i know what happened to the commodore its 300000 times more funny now!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah daryl... you missed out BIG time...

hehehe, do you feel even crappier now? :P

mick = crazy

sliding in a stock yaris on nebo... remind me to never go shotgun in your celica when its done! :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... now that i know what happened to the commodore its 300000 times more funny now!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah daryl... you missed out BIG time...

hehehe, do you feel even crappier now? :P

mick = crazy

sliding in a stock yaris on nebo... remind me to never go shotgun in your celica when its done! :lol:

ahahhaa yeah that commmo HAHA yeah on the way up saw ur hub cap now i had to swerve LOL didnt no what it was :P