Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

Sorry DJKOR i cant make it tonight...!!!!!!

just hit me i gotta seat for my exam in less than 2 weeks time...!!!

i will be available again after 1st week of Nov.... :(

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well my 12 minute trip turned into 20 due to red lights. I swear, I'd take off from one and see the next one turn orange and that happened about 25 times out of 28 sets of lights. Argh.

Thanks for the entertainment everyone!

Well my 12 minute trip turned into 20 due to red lights. I swear, I'd take off from one and see the next one turn orange and that happened about 25 times out of 28 sets of lights. Argh.

I turn it into a game then. See if you can accelerate enough to make it to the next set of lights before they go red :lol:

your yaris sounded so beefy taking off... :D

how did mine sound daryl?

Yours sounded just as beefy. There is something about these Toyota 4 bangers that sound so sweet, even on the Yaris.

Thanks Mick!

I turn it into a game then. See if you can accelerate enough to make it to the next set of lights before they go red :lol:

I did try to beat the lights, but the 1.3 just doesn't have enough acceleration

Edited by HDACHE

I'll be there again this week. I thinl elenis said she maybe bringing 2 friends?

hey pippy...come along i want to check out your wheels ;)

Is this a car forum or a dating service?

little from column A, little from column B... haha

but that post was made in 2004... things are a tad different now.

Thanks Mick!

You need an NST crank pulley :) And an intake... and an exhaust... and maybe a new car :P Then you'll have enough acceleration!

Thanks Mick!

You need an NST crank pulley :) And an intake... and an exhaust... and maybe a new car :P Then you'll have enough acceleration!

shoulda got the 1.5.. :P

kieren, how much was your NST pulley? i want one

I can't remember how much I paid back then, it was a year or 2 ago. Here's the link for the new ones. Now is a good time to buy with the Aussie dollar being so good! :D

http://www.nonstoptuning.com/pKitToyYaris.htm

The one I got in particular:

NST09010 10% Underdrive

Crank Pulley

06-09 Toyota

Yaris 1.5

You might need to get a shorter accessory belt too for the underdrive pulley, I just got Toyota to fit a new belt during a service but the original one was fine for the 3 months I still had it on.

With the currect exchange rate, you're looking at about AUD$155 shipped :D

Nice save with misspelling my name :P

I can't remember how much I paid back then, it was a year or 2 ago. Here's the link for the new ones. Now is a good time to buy with the Aussie dollar being so good! :D

http://www.nonstoptuning.com/pKitToyYaris.htm

The one I got in particular:

NST09010 10% Underdrive

Crank Pulley

06-09 Toyota

Yaris 1.5

You might need to get a shorter accessory belt too for the underdrive pulley, I just got Toyota to fit a new belt during a service but the original one was fine for the 3 months I still had it on.

With the currect exchange rate, you're looking at about AUD$155 shipped :D

Nice save with misspelling my name :P

ninja edit ftw :D

not really thursday night talk but just sayin to daryl, elgin and ray for a sick cruise today with the RColt boys, one of the best ive been on for a very long wile!

if anyone wants to know what colour one of the posts at someset is painted, its very simmilar to rays paint lol...nice contact dude

good running with u on the way home over the mountain too darly = D that was close to the hardest ive ever driven

Edited by ELEGNT

not really thursday night talk but just sayin to daryl, elgin and ray for a sick cruise today with the RColt boys, one of the best ive been on for a very long wile!

if anyone wants to know what colour one of the posts at someset is painted, its very simmilar to rays paint lol...nice contact dude

good running with u on the way home over the mountain too darly = D that was close to the hardest ive ever driven

lol rowan ill give u a go wen i get my tyres :) far out so cut that i hit that lil stupid post... lucky there wasnt alot of damage ey... buffed out most of it but some clear coat is gone on some parts :(... OI C**T start throwing salami sandiwches at my car :P bitch and water as well sad... LOL! my friend had to throw that plastic bottle at u LOL!

OI C**T start throwing salami sandiwches at my car :P bitch and water as well sad... LOL! my friend had to throw that plastic bottle at u LOL!

hahahahahahaha yeh i was like this salami sambo would look better on rays windscreen hahah, ur car was all over the road dodging all the bits that i chucked. looked like u where playin dodgeball lol and i said to my mate dont drink any more of that water ill pour it on rays car when im infront of him on the highway hahah

OI C**T start throwing salami sandiwches at my car :P bitch and water as well sad... LOL! my friend had to throw that plastic bottle at u LOL!

hahahahahahaha yeh i was like this salami sambo would look better on rays windscreen hahah, ur car was all over the road dodging all the bits that i chucked. looked like u where playin dodgeball lol and i said to my mate dont drink any more of that water ill pour it on rays car when im infront of him on the highway hahah

hahaha what a mad dude? :P **** did i get u with my washerS? hahaha

Well I actually have tom night off yaya :yahoo: . so will try and make it to the loop/train (seeing as the weather is a tad cloudy today)

Whom else is going? ... NO nebo Run Mick. esp if its wet. Im just way to shamed to try that again lol...

Well I actually have tom night off yaya :yahoo: . so will try and make it to the loop/train (seeing as the weather is a tad cloudy today)

Whom else is going? ... NO nebo Run Mick. esp if its wet. Im just way to shamed to try that again lol...

I will be there, as per usual.

No nebo run, esp if its damp!

heres the 3 trouble makers

the shot was obviosly aimed at me in the background but i clearly wasnt paying attention......

NICE NICE evo X kissing daryls aurion :P oi rowan wen u going nebo again ill come :)

oh daryl and elgins cars are in there too somewhere

2nb6kbc.jpg