Thwe official jmmy is soft thread

Simo

soft?? most of us havent even had our cars near a track lol

LOL thanks for standing up for me boys :D

But when it comes to drinking alcohol, Simo's description is pretty accurate :lol:

Leroy, Merry Christmas to you! And Sundo, Sundo and Jamiroy

I'm now calling Simo out as soft and have returned Tayles' to a Brinell hardness level of 1,000. So Simo can only redeem himself by going to the track :lol:

Righto, when is the next hill climb meet Jimmy??

So is this the place to mention your soft pink leather shoes?

Merry Christmas to you and the family, Jimroy!

..... Yep, soft... :lol:

Now if there was one person who I thought would appreciate my leather shoe collection it would be the Italian guy... :lol:

Now if there was one person who I thought would appreciate my leather shoe collection it would be the Italian guy... :lol:

but an Italian guy in soft leather shoes fit the looks ...... u on the other hand jimmy look like a fella who's spent a bit to much time on Italian ebay ...... soft :P :P :P :P :P :P

but an Italian guy in soft leather shoes fit the looks ...... u on the other hand jimmy look like a fella who's spent a bit to much time on Italian ebay ...... soft :P :P :P :P :P :P

What he said :P :P :P

Come to think of it, Jimmy wins and is in fact 'not' soft because he is with his missus still and would have gotten laid more than me this year, as I've been single and had no luck with any girls I met (so far...).

I fail...

Jimmy wins...

Come to think of it, Jimmy wins and is in fact 'not' soft because he is with his missus still and would have gotten laid more than me this year, as I've been single and had no luck with any girls I met (so far...).

I fail...

Jimmy wins...

Haha, true as that may be, I'm betting that even Jimmy's missus doesn't have a pair of soft pink lofurs... :yahoo:

I fail...

Jimmy wins...

Haha, true as that may be, I'm betting that even Jimmy's missus doesn't have a pair of soft pink lofurs... :yahoo:

OR

He is definitely soft because his missus makes him wear the pink lofurs ....... in which case yep 1000% SOFT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm pretty sure thats not the evo's blow off valve venting but rather jimmy's missus whip ...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, this is now the official Simo is soft thread...

After a quick discussion between him and Yrx_silber regarding the merits of Pine Island vs Kambah pools, I challenged them both to write a quick essay on one each.

Over a week later, they have now both piked on account of they can't be ****d going there....

Weeeeeaaaakkk....

Edited by Leroy