Sydney Monthly Meet - 31st May - Meet @ villawood then cruise up the mountains

Hi All,

Our next monthly meet will be in Sydney on Saturday the 31st of April which is the last sat of this month.

So we are planning to meet up at the usual villawood spot around 8pm-830pm. My suggestion since we missed the April meet due to Anzac day and since we havent been on a cruise for a while that we actually go for a drive.

So for now im going to say that we would be looking to depart at 9pm sharp

Destination: the mountains - route confirmed on the night

Here is a map of where we meet

villawoodmap.jpg

cheers

Bill

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lols should be in, unless theres a party on with soco (southern comfort, LOL im in love)

if anyones game enough, old pacific in kuring gai - but thats a trek & it kinda scares me LOL

or FFLD MACCAS WOO 24/7

lmfao

hey guys LOL ive always wanted to know why fairfield east out of all places, LOL thats so random

i live like 10mins from villawood maccas LOL

Edited by mrs.sportivo

lols should be in, unless theres a party on with soco (southern comfort, LOL im in love)

if anyones game enough, old pacific in kuring gai - but thats a trek & it kinda scares me LOL

or FFLD MACCAS WOO 24/7

lmfao

hey guys LOL ive always wanted to know why fairfield east out of all places, LOL thats so random

if the old road scares you i wont suggest galston gourge actually thats probbably not a good idea anyway but we could do both lol! youd have to go through the gourge to get to the old road in a way

or FFLD MACCAS WOO 24/7

lmfao

if the old road scares you i wont suggest galston gourge actually thats probbably not a good idea anyway but we could do both lol! youd have to go through the gourge to get to the old road in a way

LOLOL bro that road is long, its scary cos lol my friend's friends car died up there recently, and well i went there once (when it was pouring hard, LOL dont know why - we ran out of places to go) and yeahh wasnt too good LOL

anyways trying to convince vhao to come LOL :D

and phat haha

Edited by mrs.sportivo

or FFLD MACCAS WOO 24/7

lmfao

LOLOL bro that road is long, its scary cos lol my friend's friends car died up there recently, and well i went there once (when it was pouring hard, LOL dont know why - we ran out of places to go) and yeahh wasnt too good LOL

anyways trying to convince vhao to come LOL :D

and phat haha

if theyre fans of a good twisty road they wont need convincing