Melbourne meet/cruise

Hi all from Melb. It seems a meet or cruise hasn't happened in Melb for some time. Would anyone be interested in doing something?

I was thinking more like over towards the western subs.

Need details if you want anything to happen.

Or perhaps we can do another meet/photoshoot night again just to catch up..

What do you guys think? Let's get this rolling..

Today i spotted another rare member, aaronsu. Has the same looks to ur car kolohero. Probably is the one we saw during that day we meet at garage cafe.

Cruises would be good, i am not familiar with wester suburbs road. I will organise a GOR cruise sometime august if time permits me. Hopefully wont rain too.

Mario you could just use the GPS that one way of knowing the Western suburb. Thou im interested tonight i will be going cruising with a few mates, so whoever got my number and like to come a long please PM or sms me

Today i spotted another rare member, aaronsu. Has the same looks to ur car kolohero. Probably is the one we saw during that day we meet at garage cafe.

Cruises would be good, i am not familiar with wester suburbs road. I will organise a GOR cruise sometime august if time permits me. Hopefully wont rain too.

Yeh it's definately aaronsu's stivo. I checked out the members rides section and i confirmed it :P

Instead of GOR what about Greensborough -> Kinglake -> St Andrews -> Healesville -> TBA

Closer. More bends. Less Police. Less tourist.

one thing id like to say about the local run enforcer "charlie is in the trees" so speak, not so few police as you think. ;)

i like GOR cruise cos its more scenic.

Its a "cruise" not a race, and the mountains are getting slippery being autumn, leaves and what not.

Just my thoughts.

one thing id like to say about the local run enforcer "charlie is in the trees" so speak, not so few police as you think. ;)

i like GOR cruise cos its more scenic.

Its a "cruise" not a race, and the mountains are getting slippery being autumn, leaves and what not.

Just my thoughts.

Keyword is "less" since you missed it. A cruise to the Black/Reefton Spur is just as enjoyable as a cruise to the GOR. You must have a race on your mind since I never mentioned anything about a race.

i was just under the idea that you were tryin to stay away from the police for a reason!

We mostly drive "family" cars so the Bobbys ignor us!

Yeh it's definately aaronsu's stivo. I checked out the members rides section and i confirmed it :P

yeap, that's me alright! it was good meeting mario on thursday at super cheap auto, when i was looking for gearbox oil.

are we the only white stivo's in melbourne kolourhero??

Edited by aaronsu

yeap, that's me alright! it was good meeting mario on thursday at super cheap auto, when i was looking for gearbox oil.

Nope, i wish we were tho :)

The only other white pre-face ive seen is one with 18" white rims in the SE suburbs.

The only other white pre-face ive seen is one with 18" white rims in the SE suburbs.

Yeah, have seen this around. Recently put up for sale at Patterson Cheny Toyota and snapped up quickly. Within a fortnight i believe.

Hey guys I'm new to the forums and I have never been on a cruise before.

I'm guessing it's an awesome experience where we get to meet other members and talk about you know car stuff :D

I'd really be interested in joining this cruise/meet if it does go underway.

Kenny

Hey guys I'm new to the forums and I have never been on a cruise before.

I'm guessing it's an awesome experience where we get to meet other members and talk about you know car stuff :D

I'd really be interested in joining this cruise/meet if it does go underway.

Kenny

Welcome to the forum.

Well, guys, lets make a date and time and location, and we start discussing from there?

Yeah, have seen this around. Recently put up for sale at Patterson Cheny Toyota and snapped up quickly. Within a fortnight i believe.

He pulled in the car wash one night whilst i was washing my car to chat to me, and said that his had it for about 6-7 months ago. His car is exactly the same car on the white on white wheel tread minus the rear skirt.

He pulled in the car wash one night whilst i was washing my car to chat to me, and said that his had it for about 6-7 months ago. His car is exactly the same car on the white on white wheel tread minus the rear skirt.

Ahh aight, well nonetheless its still HOT!

Back to topic, is a meet still happening? I know with the weather its hard, so i hope for some fine conditions soon.

I have never been to a meet or cruise.

might aswell see what its all about providing its not during exam periods

im sure i have another sportivo that would come if i do

Hey all, I started this thread but havent been able to get back to it until now.

The roads through kinglake to healesville, etc have been some of my favourite ones. I'd be up for that.