Car Stolen!

Hey all,

a couple of nights ago someone broke into my mate's place and stole her parents' wallets and car key and drove off with their Lexus. Here's the detailsof the car:

Lexus GS300 (stock, no mods)

White/Pearl

License plate - 1CAP362

They stay near Northbridge in Perth (WA).

So yeh, if anyone somehow manage to spot the car or have any news on it, please inform me!

Cheers.

Hey all,

a couple of nights ago someone broke into my mate's place and stole her parents' wallets and car key and drove off with their Lexus. Here's the detailsof the car:

Lexus GS300 (stock, no mods)

White/Pearl

License plate - 1CAP362

They stay near Northbridge in Perth (WA).

So yeh, if anyone somehow manage to spot the car or have any news on it, please inform me!

Cheers.

i heard about that too.. bugger.. its hard to spot a stockie thou.. but i will keep an eye

well...there's not much lexus GS300 around in Perth, so yeh if you see one...TAIL IT! :)

lols.... bad decision for them ey? if they take a commy, then theres alot of common one. lols GS 300 No2 lols :)

ron..give ur mob no. or something so we can call u on the spot if we c it..if not we have to errr..run to some place with internet n then sign on to au.toyotaownersclub.com/forum n then msg u n then wait for u to c it which is like no idea when :D

will def tail it if we see it..

*** DAMN THOSE IDIOTS! i hope they dont harm the car

any thing that stands out? like a dent? scratch or something that is very noticable n stuff..

hope they get the car back

ron..give ur mob no. or something so we can call u on the spot if we c it..if not we have to errr..run to some place with internet n then sign on to au.toyotaownersclub.com/forum n then msg u n then wait for u to c it which is like no idea when :D

will def tail it if we see it..

*** DAMN THOSE IDIOTS! i hope they dont harm the car

any thing that stands out? like a dent? scratch or something that is very noticable n stuff..

hope they get the car back

well.. normally, all these dumb people.. will take the car... speed with it... take the car far2 away from the first place they take it... and start doing burnouts etc2 coz its not their car..... i had my best mates honda accord taken last year from a house in karawara... the people took the car far2 away and crash it to things..... police found it like a week later?? which is not good enough!!

Ouch!

If they do take it far away, it sometimes ends up in the Gnangara pines, with alot of other cars. I usually have to go up there once a week to report of any stolen cars, so i'll keep my eye's peeled for you.

Good luck

This happened to our friend Ralph down melb late last year with his lexus lx 470><

Cops found it trashed a few weeks later (susspesnion, breaks etc shot) and it looked like it'd been used in a ram raid..

luckily whoever did this isnt going to reproduce... they left a packet of frangers in the car xD

that sucks!!! i think making an insurance claim would be the best way...coz chances are that poor lil car would have suffered in the hands of pricks....may i ask where the parents were while they had their wallet and key stolen?