Gotto go my own way

Ascendant Rice

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry I thought this was a Toyota Owners Forum.

Im an easy going guy, but Im getting a little frustrated at these EMO threads. Im all for sharing problems as a community but useless stuff like this is pushing it. Hate me as much as you want for saying it.

Im sure there are other forums out there that you can post these threads in. Better yet, get outside & join a sport/club or something, Im certain you'll meet someone else through that.

apg39,

this IS a Toyota Owners Forum and he does own a toyota he can post whatever he wants in here as long as its in the right sections and appropriate it is in the *club lounge* so its not all talking about cars...

ascendant justice,

DUDE you need to relax and get over it mate beacuse as everyone else has said plenty of fish in the sea and man its not always gonna be a fairy tale ending either way so you gotta grow some B*LLS and get out there and get in as many as you can ASAP while your young ahahah just remember even though your a "nice guy" chicks dont always dig "nice guys" like ashy she digs me =P ahahahha cuz im cool :toast:

she digs anyone with a sportivo bwahahahah :whistling:

LOL at the way this thread started. Vanessa Hudgens is so f***ing fine!!!

Anyways I would be pretty bummed if my gf of 3 years and I split :(

Cheer up bud. Plenty more people to meet. Keep your best friend. You won't regret losing contact with her down the track. If she turns out to be a real b!tch towards you, just walk away from the relationship.

Man I feel like a c0ckhead saying all this :P

All the best mate.

LOL at the way this thread started. Vanessa Hudgens is so f***ing fine!!!

Anyways I would be pretty bummed if my gf of 3 years and I split :(

Cheer up bud. Plenty more people to meet. Keep your best friend. You won't regret losing contact with her down the track. If she turns out to be a real b!tch towards you, just walk away from the relationship.

Man I feel like a c0ckhead saying all this :P

All the best mate.

HAHHAH! nuh andy... its not 3 years gf mate...

its 3 years Best friend but this guy is now in love with the chick.. LOL...

HAHAHH.. so yeh LOL

Im an easy going guy, but Im getting a little frustrated at these EMO threads. Im all for sharing problems as a community but useless stuff like this is pushing it. Hate me as much as you want for saying it.

Im sure there are other forums out there that you can post these threads in. Better yet, get outside & join a sport/club or something, Im certain you'll meet someone else through that.

apg39,

this IS a Toyota Owners Forum and he does own a toyota he can post whatever he wants in here as long as its in the right sections and appropriate it is in the *club lounge* so its not all talking about cars...

ascendant justice,

DUDE you need to relax and get over it mate beacuse as everyone else has said plenty of fish in the sea and man its not always gonna be a fairy tale ending either way so you gotta grow some B*LLS and get out there and get in as many as you can ASAP while your young ahahah just remember even though your a "nice guy" chicks dont always dig "nice guys" like ashy she digs me =P ahahahha cuz im cool :toast:

oh eat a d!ck phat LOL

apg39,

ascendant justice,

oh eat a d!ck phat LOL

:lol:

LOL steve are you saying your not a nice guy ? HAHA

actually i think girls do dig nice guys LOL well i do - LOL nah actually u know i like them badass 30yr olds with ze dragon and koi tattoos that drive nissans and got massive long ratties like you know the 5T ? the BC ? TK ? and for the melbs KK hahas

i dont think anyones gunna get that last line unless your from the ghetto LOL

whoops nearlly forgot about singwa HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA roflmao

Edited by mrs.sportivo

LOL steve are you saying your not a nice guy ? HAHA

actually i think girls do dig nice guys LOL well i do - LOL nah actually u know i like them badass 30yr olds with ze dragon and koi tattoos that drive nissans and got massive long ratties like you know the 5T ? the BC ? TK ? and for the melbs KK hahas

i dont think anyones gunna get that last line unless your from the ghetto LOL

whoops nearlly forgot about singwa HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA roflmao

i didint say i wasent a nice guy ahahah just that chicks dont always dig nice guys lmao

Edited by KaZe-

Man, what's with all this dating complaints and emo crap floating around the club lounge? Seriously, there are other places to go for this kind of stuff. It's like the forum is becoming less masculine. Now I in no way meant that offensively, but really it is estimated that more than 3/4 of this forum are guys and being the forum that it is, that would just be the direction the forum is weighted.

Anyways, couldn't be bothered to read through it but I gather that the OP is really interested in a girl who has gone over the 'let's just be friends' talk right? In that case, all I have to say is move on. That one statement is pretty much an irreversible NO. The more you keep trying with this scenario, the worse you will make yourself feel, and the more someone else is going to have to put up with it. As well, you're probably going to end up pushing her away if you continue with your attempts to make it work.

And like the other guys said, just find someone else who is willing to mess around. Your young; feel free to have a little fun. Friend's with benefits... no strings attached and no mucking around with the lovey-dovey crap.

"Friend's with benefits... no strings attached and no mucking around with the lovey-dovey crap"

That never really works the way its suppose to, if you got it going then thumbs up.

You will be so disappointed if you think you can love someone and spend the rest of your life with them in < 1 year, intimately that is.

my life is all over. one of my now former friend undermined me and now my best friend is in love with him. and she said shell never see more then a bro. **** i want to fold that ***** in half hes asked every girl ive liked out when he knew i liked them. **** him **** him he can go ******ign **** his ******ng self ******en *****. hell pay

whats with you and all these friend problems ?

why is your life over ? what because the girl you like, cant see you more than a friend ? so ? who cares life goes on - its not like you've known her your whole life, was your life over and doomed before you met her ? no ? so why is it now - fck her, fck the guy :) go find someone else and stop wasting your time on someone whose not worth it

you need to relax a little emo kid

yo dude take her advice....sure ur cut right now...bt move on, find some1 better!! im sure theres some1 out there fo u...

"Friend's with benefits... no strings attached and no mucking around with the lovey-dovey crap"

That never really works the way its suppose to, if you got it going then thumbs up.

You will be so disappointed if you think you can love someone and spend the rest of your life with them in < 1 year, intimately that is.

Yeah, well I wasn't talking long term. Something to experience I guess. But yeah, got over that excitement fairly quick after the last girl was a bit of a nympho. Got to the point where the day she moved interstate, I was happier than before.

If spillige sees this thread....

im late but ive arived, was i right about this piece of **** from the start?, you've nurchered and fed the beast. now hes out of control like some big emo blob. dont say i didnt warn u, hey justice u should post this stuff on some other foruem plz dude

and hey ashley 5t took out the whole singwa gang out in 2months in my old hood they had no chance lmao, macheti'z ftw

gangs and drugs are not cool kids.... just say noooo

im late but ive arived, was i right about this piece of **** from the start?, you've nurchered and fed the beast. now hes out of control like some big emo blob. dont say i didnt warn u, hey justice u should post this stuff on some other foruem plz dude

and hey ashley 5t took out the whole singwa gang out in 2months in my old hood they had no chance lmao, macheti'z ftw

:)

Edited by mrs.sportivo

oh noez the e-thug. Club lounge is serious business

5t took out singwa ? wdf are you on about buddy 5T is old gen, singwa is more new

and 5T dont do that stuff anymore, their pretty much a dead gang half the people in jail and the other half looking after their kids

Singwa is more city people as well =.=

look asheys a gang warfare expert all of a sudden, the only thing your rite bout is 5t have gone underground most there members are dead, in jail, or gone in to hideing, but im talking about 7-8 years ago when u were still getting driven to netball practice by your mum in her toyota camry after coming back from an all girls catholic school, so dont question me i lived thru the drug wars of the late 90s in south west sydney, my best friend was disfigured for life because of it. we shouldnt be talkin bout this on this foruem any way

5t took out singwa ? wdf are you on about buddy 5T is old gen, singwa is more new

and 5T dont do that stuff anymore, their pretty much a dead gang half the people in jail and the other half looking after their kids

Singwa is more city people as well =.=

look asheys a gang warfare expert all of a sudden, the only thing your rite bout is 5t have gone underground most there members are dead, in jail, or gone in to hideing, but im talking about 7-8 years ago when u were still getting driven to netball practice by your mum in her toyota camry after coming back from an all girls catholic school, so dont question me i lived thru the drug wars of the late 90s in south west sydney, my best friend was disfigured for life because of it. we shouldnt be talkin bout this on this foruem any way

dont want people knowing my personal life :)

Edited by mrs.sportivo

I gotta say what's in my mind

Something about us

doesn't seem right these days

life keeps getting in the way

Whenever we try, somehow the plan

is always rearranged

It's so hard to say

But I've gotta do what's best for me

You'll be ok..

I've got to move on and be who I am

I just don't belong here

I hope you understand

We might find our place in this

world someday

But at least for now

I gotta go my own away

Don't wanna leave it all behind

But I get my hopes up

and I watch them fall everytime

Another colour turns to grey

and it's just too hard to watch it all

slowly fade away

I'm leaving today 'cause I've

gotta do what's best for me

you'll be ok..

I've got to move on and be who I am

I just don't belong here

I hope you understand

We might find our place in this

world someday

But at least for now

I gotta go my own away

Scratch all of it. You need to start listening to these guys:

Rammstein0001_small.jpg

Harden up, and start doing weights etc. Be a man, do the right thing.